Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

If you troll me, then you will get fucked in the face.

qzJ0E.jpg

If you call me 5, fuck off trolls. I'm 13. ( this thread will have some info about me. )

Hi, I'm SmileyCat. My first name is Emma. I'm 13 years old. I have red hair. ( I dyed it )

And lots of other shit about me. :o

Y9NEV.jpg

If you call me 5, fuck off trolls. I'm 13. ( this thread will have some info about me. )

Hi, I'm SmileyCat. My first name is Emma. I'm 13 years old. I have red hair. ( I dyed it )

you look nothing like the previous pic.

fyi by saying fuck off trolls u just said fuck off to about 80% of the clan

Y9NEV.jpg

Show belly button

Go back to bed

Y9NEV.jpg

Smilie- if this is honestly you let me give you some advice: GET OUT OF HERE NOW! These forums are no place for a 13y/o.

I've got one with a sign uploading in about maybe 15 minutes.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Smilie- if this is honestly you let me give you some advice: GET OUT OF HERE NOW! These forums are no place for a 13y/o.

And? I know shit, and if I wasnt mature maybe I would'nt be typing like an adult, lets say you didn't know my age or anything would you have guessed I was 13? If I cuss, know alot of dirty things?

And? I know shit, and if I wasnt mature maybe I would'nt be typing like an adult, lets say you didn't know my age or anything would you have guessed I was 13? If I cuss, know alot of dirty things?

You type like an adult? You must be mature.

Untill I see you holding sG like Zachman said, I will never believe it. I know how hard it is to find a random pics of a 13 year old online, took skill on your part. And who takes black and white pics?

qzJ0E.jpg

That's a beautiful wall there, too bad there's a five year old in the way...

Wo bro, don't be knocking my age group.

EDIT: AHA, so it is a girl! Don't ever talk to Goldentongue or Mafia, they're both pedophiles.

Jesus, chill the fuck out, guys. I think it's cool she has the balls to even attempt to put up with this clan, even more that she is willing to get this involved. Same goes for anyone that's not an innate asshole and happens upon these forums. She has the potential to represent as a female gamer, so I'm pleased to see she hasn't been completely turned from games so far. She could be a proverbial "little-sister" to sG if you guys weren't such dicks 24/7. +1 for the sG family?

The reason I give two shits about such things is the fact that I am a future game developer myself, and figuring out how to get more people involved in games is important to me. I believe forums (and things like ventrillo) are a piece to the puzzle, if we're willing to use them somewhat constructively. Part of me feels stupid at the moment, though, for even attempting to speak about such things to the better part of 3/4ths of the clan, you fucking idiots. But! Such is the internet, we'll see what happens.

-Audio

Guest J_MaFia
Wo bro, don't be knocking my age group.

EDIT: AHA, so it is a girl! Don't ever talk to Goldentongue or Mafia, they're both pedophiles.

FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A GOOD FRIEND AND NOT LETIN THE WEIRDO GET TROLLED. 4 real though ma bad :P

Jesus, chill the fuck out, guys. I think it's cool she has the balls to even attempt to put up with this clan, even more that she is willing to get this involved. Same goes for anyone that's not an innate asshole and happens upon these forums. She has the potential to represent as a female gamer, so I'm pleased to see she hasn't been completely turned from games so far. She could be a proverbial "little-sister" to sG if you guys weren't such dicks 24/7. +1 for the sG family?

The reason I give two shits about such things is the fact that I am a future game developer myself, and figuring out how to get more people involved in games is important to me. I believe forums (and things like ventrillo) are a piece to the puzzle, if we're willing to use them somewhat constructively. Part of me feels stupid at the moment, though, for even attempting to speak about such things to the better part of 3/4ths of the clan, you fucking idiots. But! Such is the internet, we'll see what happens.

-Audio

I have no idea why but seeing you sign all your posts makes me giggle.

If I didn't sign them, they wouldn't be mine ): If it's posted and not signed, I was not the person that posted it. It's worth noting that has not been an issue thus far, I suppose.

-Audio