Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

If you troll me, then you will get fucked in the face.

It's because I was an annoying 11/12 year old when I first started playing on our servers. With a squeaky voice, and the gayest threads in the world. i looked at some of my old threads, i would have hated myself too.

THIS

is why I left....

I give you mad props. You stick around through all the bullshit people give you. I had to do it too for my first year or two in the sG (was UV) community and still there's trolls on me. But I've grown accustom to them. I don't care about them. I don't let them phase me and show them that they can't win on me. Yeah you may be annoying, but you're still having fun and we're having fun with you. You play by the rules and make sure others do. So thank you. It takes guts to do what you do. people need to lay off you and just play the damn game.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

bahaha. you have achieved your first thanks.

5th times a charm???? :D

THIS

is why I left....

Three times. And I've resurrected you each time. Twice on Myspace (when people used that) and now on facebook.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

It's impossible Jared...did you still have a ghost outfit and burning cross at that age?

bahaha. <3

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

5th times a charm???? :D

wait on it dude. no offense. people need to realize that you're trying, they are going to be pricks for awhile.

Three times. And I've resurrected you each time. Twice on Myspace (when people used that) and now on facebook.

Yeah I really don't know how that keeps happening...

Inb4 shes the new Samm in 4 years of the next gen of sG

She'll need to wear an invisible shirt to get accepted as a member of the community then.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Yeah I really don't know how that keeps happening...

lol'd

She'll need to wear an invisible shirt to get accepted as a member of the community then.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

lol'd

i see where your going with this

DSC01898.jpg

lol'd

with a webcam and a bedroom door with no lock?

guess I'll have to change your title now

except you might be a tranny

JKJKJIKJKJKJKLJJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK

be a good little girl, do the opposite of sammy

qzJ0E.jpg

If you call me 5, fuck off trolls. I'm 13. ( this thread will have some info about me. )

Hi, I'm SmileyCat. My first name is Emma. I'm 13 years old. I have red hair. ( I dyed it )

And lots of other shit about me. :o

You now have my attention.

guess I'll have to change your title now

except you might be a tranny

JKJKJIKJKJKJKLJJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK

be a good little girl, do the opposite of sammy

I like Bieber and ponies too.. :3