Sign in to follow this  
O.G.

Prom

So, I got asked to prom last night from a girl from another school. I was going to ask her to mine, but most of my friend go to her school, so now I think I might be just going to hers.

She's really cute an all, but I was wondering about all you guys' past prom experiences.

62316_1637820589953_1369896714_1667719_2029628_n.jpg

So, I got asked to prom last night from a girl from another school. I was going to ask her to mine, but most of my friend go to her school, so now I think I might be just going to hers.

She's really cute an all, but I was wondering about all you guys' past prom experiences.

where i come from prom is a shit show on BBC1

Guest J_MaFia
Damn, she's pretty hot.

Meh, I hated prom.

People dressing as nice as possible to act as trashy as possible.

I went my junior year, didn't bother my senior year.

Good Job missing one of the greatest moments in your life. Honestly i beleive this is why you go after Samm.

Any who OG she look's amazing, do what you gotta do to make her your's for awhile.

Good Job missing one of the greatest moments in your life. Honestly i beleive this is why you go after Samm.

Any who OG she look's amazing, do what you gotta do to make her your's for awhile.

Prom isn't always the greatest moment in a person's life.

Guest J_MaFia
Prom isn't always the greatest moment in a person's life.

Not always but well over 70% im sure find there high school year's /prom to be very memrable in a good way.

Depends if your the type of person who is'nt socially awkard in front of people.

Edit: Who gives a shit, Just have fun O.G may it be memrable as alot of other people found their's, in a good way.

Good Job missing one of the greatest moments in your life.

I went when I was a junior, I know what it's like (juniors and seniors had the same prom at my school).

Honestly i beleive this is why you go after Samm.

The fact that you have no idea what you're talking about here makes this hilarious. It's not your fault, because I'm not willing to elaborate on this, but I wouldn't suggest making assumptions.

Not always but well over 70% im sure find there high school year's /prom to be very memrable in a good way.

Depends if your the type of person who is'nt socially awkard in front of people.

I don't like loud rap music.

I don't like massive crowds of sweaty people, especially not the people from my highschool.

I don't like booty dancing with girls I've been friends with since elementary school who I'm not interesting in or involved with, even if they are hot.

I don't like watching classmates dry hump.

I don't like the insane amount of money spent on tuxes, dresses, tickets, hair, and limousines when the people don't behave with a shred of dignity or class.

It has nothing to do with being socially awkward. I loved the time I spent with ten or so close friends before and after the prom, but that's something I do on a regular basis anyway.

There's more to it to than that, but again, I don't need to map out every detail about my relationships every time you think I have people issues.

Prom's just not my thing.

By all means, I think O.G. will have probably have a good time and should go, especially with a girl looking like that.

Sounds like you should have went straight too adult hood.

Oh, I blame that part on my daddy issues. Should we talk about that next?

For how much you're charging me doctor, I would have expected this couch to be more comfortable.

Noticed the chin also- zach. I went to 2 proms my senior year really not that memorable besides dancing with my hot english teacher and waking up to room service at a motel hahahaha. Otherwise it is fun for the moment nothing to be nervous about unless you can't dance. Then yes be nervous.

Large chin? Hmm that's new, seeing as it's not. BOOBIESSSSSSSSSSS.

Well it's the first large thing to see while panning down :P! Chin! Oh wait boobz! First impression stays...