Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MindGames

Meh, giving it a shot [DENIED]

Oh, past dweller, why do you dwell on the past so?

Because people don't have amnesia. We might have idiots, but if you're going to be more idiotic than them, it comes back to bite you.

Your past says a lot of you now. If you've changed, then show it.

Guest MindGames
Because people don't have amnesia. We might have idiots, but if you're going to be more idiotic than them, it comes back to bite you.

Your past says a lot of you now. If you've changed, then show it.

I have been, but I don't think you play any servers.

I like Mindgames. Granetd, he was a fagget, a huge fagget, the kind of fagget that just makes me seeth when hes in the room/game with me. I mean he was such a fagget that I used to have dreams about his faggetiness, exept they werent dreams, they were nightmares. Whenever the word Mindgames came to mind, the first word that I thought was fagget. But hes changed, hes really improved, not to mention that hes done it under an extreme amount of hate. That shows great dedication to this clan and I think that if everyone had his level of commitment this clan would be a much better place.

Guest MindGames
What the fuck is with your finger? In your avatar.

oh. Ontopic: Blah blah mindgames creditablity. rep. things

Is that... good?

Don't infract me! the point I was making was that Mindgames likes to harrass and try to fuck other members of the community....yeah that.

Oh and on Samm's defense. We were talking metaphorically. Her finger represents Mindgame's image. It is distorted from view just like Mindgame's image is distorted in our eyes. And only a original image can disprove the disfigurement. Metaphors man. Metaphors.

Guest MindGames
Don't infract me! the point I was making was that Mindgames likes to harrass and try to fuck other members of the community....yeah that.

Hah, your an idiot.

Hah, your an idiot.

AND HE CAN'T GRAMMAR!

He seems to be trying to campaign to get me banned. Can't commincate well with other members. Seems subborn. Arrogant. Tsk Tsk.

Guest MindGames
AND HE CAN'T GRAMMAR!

Bye bye.

Thats 5 i've counted so far.

Guest MindGames
Oh I do. Trust me, I find out about all eventually.

That sir... Is kind of creepy... yet... sexual.

Fix'd.

No, I'm commenting on his promotion of himself. I didn't mention a single thing about other people's comments.

You are on a failtrain bound for hell today my son, you should slow down that coal shoveling.

Hey guys, shut the fuck up.

Too many useless posting in here.

Anything not related to Mindgames's thread at all will get a 5 point spamming infraction...

You have been warned.

I have been, but I don't think you play any servers.

Oracion plays all the time under pseudonyms. I'm sure he's seen your antics already, no need to fret.

Too many spam, flame, and troll posts in this thread. Everyone needs to chillax.

Community input =/= QQ

And yea.. Shameface. There's no reason this should've reached 15 pages.