Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MindGames

Meh, giving it a shot [DENIED]

Guest MindGames

Name: Rob

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23361645

XFire: None

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/231930

Microphone: Yessir

Favorite Server: WCS and WCS2

Have you ever hacked in game before: Nope, hacking is for fags

Questions or Comments: Forget the past?

About Yourself: Nothing much, Just been helping with WCS2 a lot

Referral(s): Clay, Jared <3

Screening:

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

Mic spammer: I would start off by giving them a warning, If they continue spamming, I would follow with a kick. If they continue to spam, I would mute them. If they avoid the mute, I'll ban them for 30 minutes and take screen shots and report them so staff can properly handle the situation.

Hacker: Get enough evidence, ban for 6 hours, go and report, get him perm'd.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I would tell them to join http://www.syndicate-gamers.net , Try to make quality posts, and don't be an idiot

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

I can be a mature person at times... Recently I've calmed down a lot, and a lot of people are noticing, but then again, I'll agree, I'm an idiot at times :D

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I get along with a lot of people here, and have made a lot of friends. I'll be on the sG servers and forums until they die.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

Yes I have, spamming CD and just general spamming like an idiot. Also aboose w/ my admin.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Yes, I got denied because I was basically an idiot before... But I've cleaned up a lot

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

Nothing much to know... People who don't know me, and just judge a book by it's cover are mistaken... Because all the people who chill with me know that most of it is just from when i started :D

Guest MindGames
No. -15/15

You might want to changed your signature.

Chosen: If you can, go look @ my PM's to confirm Lopez

Guest MindGames
Fix'd.

Also, not the only one with one of these in my sig, so fuck off.

How's your husband?

Guest MindGames
Fix'd.

Also, not the only one with one of these in my sig, so fuck off.

You have no reason to dislike me. I don't even know you, or have I ever interacted with you on the forums, in-game, or any other way. So your basically just a little bandwagon follower. Why don't you grow some nuts and hop off?

Jesse stop being a jackass.

You remember you had that talk with me and scopene (more with scopene though) but yeah just remember that.

Guest MindGames

You remember you had that talk with me and scopene (more with scopene though) but yeah just remember that.

Yeah I remember, and I thank you guys a lot for that, helped bunches.

What is it with denied recruits posting in application threads as if their input has any worth to current recruits or current members?

Mindgames does this often, which is one of the many reasons I'm urging no on this guy.

What is it with denied recruits posting in application threads as if their input has any worth to current recruits or current members?

Mindgames does this often, which is one of the many reasons I'm urging no on this guy.

I dont see any of my input in this just something for him to remember. Did I say anything right LOLOLOL UR SO COOL HERP DERP.

I dont see any of my input in this just something for him to remember. Did I say anything right LOLOLOL UR SO COOL HERP DERP.

I never claimed your input was directed at the applicant. Any time someone posts a thought, opinion, idea, or fact, toward any topic, they're giving input.

Instead, you're just spamming the recruitment section with irrelevant posts.

Mindgames will post his thoughts toward an applicant as if he were a member of sG and his opinion was valued by the community, or as if he should have any effect on the success of others where he has failed. It's made me think that we need to limit who has access to recruitment threads.

I never claimed your input was directed at the applicant. Any time someone posts a thought, opinion, idea, or fact, they're giving input.

Mindgames will post his thoughts toward an applicant as if he were a member of sG and his opinion was valued by the community, or as if he should have any effect on the success of others where he has failed. It's made me think that we need to limit who has access to recruitment threads.

I'm still confused who you are directing this too, and what problem do you even have with mindgames?

I told you no to my referral because community feedback wasn't good, I don't know what a language you're speaking to not understand a no.

Guest MindGames
I told you no to my referral because community feedback wasn't good, I don't know what a language you're speaking to not understand a no.

You sent that later, after I posted the app, and I just got home.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

I never claimed your input was directed at the applicant. Any time someone posts a thought, opinion, idea, or fact, toward any topic, they're giving input.

Ha, I find this funny, because if you could read in the posts that I put on anyone's application, I say "Not that my opinion matters" but your just an arrogant fool so I really can't expect much.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

I have no problems with MindGames.

MindGames, where in Florida do you reside?

Pompano Beach, it's near Miami

Ha, I find this funny, because if you could read in the posts that I put on anyone's application, I say "Not that my opinion matters" but your just an arrogant fool so I really can't expect much.

Then don't post if your posts aren't worth anything. These threads get long and muddy enough as it is.

Not to mention this is a complete lie.

Immature, spams, and doesn't listen when asked to stop.

Heh, I should post that in HornyCat's irony thread.

fool
your just an

Yeah, this is the sort of shit that causes people to vote no.

Not to mention you getting banned on a weekly basis, or harassing and trolling a teenage girl incessantly in-game at the annoyance of the server because she had a high pitched voice and then bragging about it.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?38265-I-lol-d.&highlight=lol%27d

Guest MindGames
Yeah, this is the sort of shit that causes people to vote no.

Not to mention you getting banned on a weekly basis, or harassing and trolling a teenage girl incessantly in-game at the annoyance of the server because she had a high pitched voice and then bragging about it.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?38265-I-lol-d.&highlight=lol%27d

Your comments really have no effect on me, because all you do is say negative stuff about people.

Sad thing is, I bet if that "Trolling" or whatever you want to call it, was done by you, it would have been "Fucking Hilarious" to everyone

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

OH HELL NO. WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO?

I don't go to school.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

He's gotten a lot better imo. At this stage I would say yes, I have no problems with him.

If only everyone could see that, all these other people just dwell in the past, they don't even play with me in-game, and they're all just little bandwagon riders.