Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Hey! Once again!

Glad to see you guys are running strong still! I checked out the servers a bit, didn't recognize anyone >> But hell yeah dude, what have you guys been up to?!

-Audio

Howdy. Who tha fuck is you guys? Where's the rest of the downs crew? Junzou? Oreo? Bios? Foh? Blaze? Macros? D&G? Looooooooooongcat? Clay? Kelso? Contract? Hobo? Project? fatboy? And everyone else?

-Audio

Howdy. Who tha fuck is you guys? Where's the rest of the downs crew? Junzou? Oreo? Bios? Foh? Blaze? Macros? D&G? Looooooooooongcat? Clay? Kelso? Contract? Hobo? Project? fatboy? And everyone else?

-Audio

Welcome back dude. Junzou is here, Oreo comes and goes, Bios is gone, Foh is on vent, Blaze comes and goes, Marcos is gone, D&G is banned, Longcat comes and goes, Clay is here, Kelso I don't know, Contract Killer is here sometimes, Project is banned, Fatboy is fat.

Welcome back dude. Junzou is here, Oreo comes and goes, Bios is gone, Foh is on vent, Blaze comes and goes, Marcos is gone, D&G is banned, Longcat comes and goes, Clay is here, Kelso I don't know, Contract Killer is here sometimes, Project is banned, Fatboy is fat.

marcos isn't gone, hes on servers all the time

marcos isn't gone, hes on servers all the time

Is he really? Cause I haven't seen him in time. I know he took a break when ZM started going down hill the first time (when we had propmenu).

I see Junzou is still in the orange name, where is his ass? Who do I talk at about all of this? I need updates, brah, I haven't exactly been around in a while either xD

-Audio

EDIT: Well damn, thanks for the updates. Er... I'll wait around to hear from someone I suppose, I'm sitting in Color Theory atm, can't afford to look TOO distracted or she'll start to suspect I'm not painting. Ha, I love gullible people. And photoshop.

-Audio

Junzou: Still here.

Oreo: Occasionally posts.

Bios: Long gone

Contract: Got staff then went afk

Kelso: Still here

Hobo: Don't see him much.

Project: B&

Fatboy: Engineer.

Foh: Still lurks.

Blaze: Idk

D&G: Idk

Macros: (If you meant marcos, he comes around like once every few months.)

Longcat: Lurks here every day. Recently brutally murdered one of his pets.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Fuck. didnt read further.

Yeah, Marcos' name was a typo on my part, ignore that :P Thanks for the updates though, guys.

-Audio

EDIT: Also, I have my own vent I chat on, but if I can remember I'll hit you guys up. Atm I'm playing wow, css, LoL, MW2/BO and vindictus, for the most part.

Yeah, Marcos' name was a typo on my part, ignore that :P Thanks for the updates though, guys.

-Audio

EDIT: Also, I have my own vent I chat on, but if I can remember I'll hit you guys up. Atm I'm playing wow, css, LoL, MW2/BO and vindictus, for the most part.

If you play LoL, you'll fit in with the Lolfags

I sense some sort of deep rooted hatred in those words. What's the matter, you one of those DotA tryhards? Or maybe you just got pub stomped in LoL while playing for the first time and decided the game sucked. Either way, thanks for the reassurance, cause we all know fitting in is just... fabulous. I was worried there for a second that I might be a social reject or something, ha.

-Audio

I sense some sort of deep rooted hatred in those words. What's the matter, you one of those DotA tryhards? Or maybe you just got pub stomped in LoL while playing for the first time and decided the game sucked. Either way, thanks for the reassurance, cause we all know fitting in is just... fabulous. I was worried there for a second that I might be a social reject or something, ha.

-Audio

Its not hatred.. When we mean LolFAGS it just means the LoL people.. We have JBfags also.. HAHA