Sign in to follow this  
Mimic

Hey, It's been a long time.

I thought I'd just stop by and say hello to my favorite Steam community. It's been a long time since I've last been on this site (I believe I was last active in the summer of 2009). As (some) of you (may) remember, I tend to go inactive in this community (be it Undead Vengeance, or Syndicate Gamers) for long periods of time, be it due to technical difficulties, or just falling out of interest in certain games.

First off, my name is Jacob, I was a part (per-say) for a long time, during which I was a rather active member on the Warcraft #1 server. I'm currently 17 years old (as compared to being 14 when I started in this community), and I'm a senior in high school.

As for my inactivity, it's been due to multiple reasons. Here's a list!

1. During the '09 to '10 school year, I was mostly busy with school work; however, I sometimes took time to play various Steam games with close friends.
  2. During the summer of 2010, I became a staff member (namely: Game Master / Senior Game Master) on a World of Warcraft private server, the former Impact-WoW/Dominion WoW/DXG, where I was a member for four years prior. Unfortunately, due to inactive developers, the server was shut down due to players losing interest in the server.

I can't promise I'll be as active as I once was (when I actually spent time in the community) due to school / college prep, however, I will try to stay as active as possible. I hope I'll have a fun time getting to know all the newer faces around here.

~Mimic

EDIT: Also, has Phoenix2 had a heart attack brought upon by the cholesterol build-up in his arteries due to his homosexual love for pizza?

I've been remembered. Yay. :D

BTW, I can hook you up if you're still interested in this:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/525-Scripts-Solid-Color-Skins?p=4220&viewfull=1#post4220

Yeah, actually. I would still like that script.

Feel free to post it on my profile, PM me it, or send it to me on steam.

welcome back! i thought you were still in uv/sg.

I don't know if I still am. I never quit, but I don't know if I've been kicked out. I'll have to talk to an Administrator about it.

Welcome back fellow old member

Thanks.

Wback!

I remember you vaguely

That's good, because you owned the hell out of me in WC1 multiple times.

EDIT: Also, I still have my 2k+ levels on WC1! :3