Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Good bye everyone!

good riddance, all you did was troll anyway

Bullshit.

If he didn't have that WCS2 backup then Clay and I would have to completely recode 60+ races. With his backup the only thing that needed recoding was the aliases for the races.

Bullshit.

If he didn't have that WCS2 backup then Clay and I would have to completely recode 60+ races. With his backup the only thing that needed recoding was the aliases for the races.

I have a more recent backup, so does Yiyas. All you guys had to do was ask.

Seriously? As if you're ever in game or on steam. I've added you to steam on both my accounts (Same for Yiyas) And neither of you have ever added me. I even added Yiyas on xfire. And I guarantee you've seen either Clay or myself talk about how we didn't have a recent backup to bring all of the races back. It wasn't a lack of asking, it was a lack of being able to contact either you or Yiyas.

I also asked some of the staff, including Klark. Klark didn't have a backup, and the other staff I talked to didn't know if ANYONE had a backup.

Is it before the Python update? Also, you are a faggot for not telling me this.

What the fuck? First Kai deletes everything, and no one fixes it. Then Clay and I try to start it back up by looking for every backup we can, and no one has it. Now suddenly....Everyone has a fucking backup.

Can someone tell me (If WCS2 was as popular as everyone said it was) No one decided to simply load an old backup?

From what I heard at one time WCS2 generated half of this community's income. Why didn't someone load the old backup for the sake of the money?

We should rename the topic to "Guitarguy: 'WHAT THE FUCK JUNZOU' "

We should rename the topic to "From Junzou to Guitar Guy and Clay:"

And OP should be:

"trollface.jpg

problem?"

It wasn't a lack of asking, it was a lack of being able to contact either you or Yiyas.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=704

Step 1) Click link

Step 2) Type message

Step 3) ????

Step 4) PROFIT!

The backups I have are from May 28, less than a month before the new CS:S fucked everything up. I don't have the post-beta backups, but it's got a lot of work on it. As to why we don't have backups from a more recent time, you'll have to talk to Jason, Coin, or Klark (or Kai, the little troll who deleted the original server).

I gave the backups to Yiyas at least two months ago, and I was under the impression he was working on them. Loading them just to make money would have left us with a fucked-up server.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=704

Step 1) Click link

Step 2) Type message

Step 3) ????

Step 4) PROFIT!

The backups I have are from May 28, less than a month before the new CS:S fucked everything up. I don't have the post-beta backups, but it's got a lot of work on it. As to why we don't have backups from a more recent time, you'll have to talk to Jason, Coin, or Klark (or Kai, the little troll who deleted the original server).

I gave the backups to Yiyas at least two months ago, and I was under the impression he was working on them. Loading them just to make money would have left us with a fucked-up server.

coconut-cake-ck-1559227-l.jpg