Sign in to follow this  
tex1an2

Remove CSS Stock Maps

Why? Because they're horrible. Too open and unoriginal; plain. The majority of TTT servers only have maybe 1 or 2 stock maps and the rest are created for TTT. I think we should follow this as well if we're going to populate our server. New players aren't looking to play stock maps but original TTT maps or other maps converted to TTT. Not CSS Stock maps.

Dust2 sucks, but is popular. Assault is actually fun+popular. Those 2 stay.

Inferno, Port, Piranesi unplayed, gonna be removed. (and the like)

Nuke is going to be removed due to a ladder glitch.

Any input?

I vote for ALL stock maps removed

if there is a way for them to be removed from the standard vote list, but stay on the server for an admin to switch to once in a while when ppl want it, i think it would make for the best balance

I vote for ALL stock maps removed

if there is a way for them to be removed from the standard vote list, but stay on the server for an admin to switch to once in a while when ppl want it, i think it would make for the best balance

people want dust/assault all the time. usual rotation: dust, roy_the_ship, assault, repeat.

as far as ttt maps go, check out other servers gametracker pages and see the top three or four.

the 2 dust maps are great as well with assault, but the others like nuke? those suck on the original game so why would we play them now?

Can we get legojail and perhaps a few other well made jailbreak maps added to TTT?

I'm completely serious, and before you dismiss the notion, think about it. They would be rather fun to play on and a few of the features would give a cool dynamic to TTT.

I don't know how easy it is to port a CS:S map over to Garry's Mod, but Goldentongues idea is solid.

Rather than just running around the map doing random shit, ppl could play tictactoe, swim, play other map games, etc. All the while looking over their shoulder for the traitor's strike.

I don't know how easy it is to port a CS:S map over to Garry's Mod, but Goldentongues idea is solid.

Rather than just running around the map doing random shit, ppl could play tictactoe, swim, play other map games, etc. All the while looking over their shoulder for the traitor's strike.

I just love the concept of trapping other players in a cell. :D