Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackjack787

Forgive and Forget It's a new year <3 (Denied)

So he got trolled by everyone and ragequit even though he helped the community? Wasn't that guy's name Army Guy?

I'm going to have to debate you on that one or you can talk to a staff member that matters.

Wow, how the fuck did I not see this.

Gonna be very disappointed if he actually makes it past recruitment. We've permabanned people for less shit than he's done to us.

hatas gonna hate

Gonna be very disappointed if he actually makes it past recruitment. We've permabanned people for less shit than he's done to us.

Just deny it with your JCS powers

Oh wait coinstar...

We've also let bigger fuck ups than this back in, and considering his IQ is higher than 5, I say he's a solid bet. In a sea of retarded JBfags, blackjack is a model recruit.

We've also let bigger fuck ups than this back in, and considering his IQ is higher than 5, I say he's a solid bet. In a sea of retarded JBfags, blackjack is a model recruit.

As it's been stated a hundred times, "we've let in worse" isn't a valid reason to accept someone.

As it's been stated a hundred times, "we've let in worse" isn't a valid reason to accept someone.

They can do whatever they want. They can ban whoever they dislike and can unban whoever they like.

They can do whatever they want. They can ban whoever they dislike and can unban whoever they like.

That post seemed completely unrelated to any point I'm making, and I'm not even quite sure what you were trying to say.

What I meant was that his acceptance should be based on the his positive qualities, not the negative qualities of other recruits.

"So-and-so is more of a dunderfuck than Blackjack and we let him in so we should let Blackjack in too." is a fallacy.

"Blackjack has a good forum presence, is enjoyable to play with in game, and has appoligized for minor past conflicts he was involved in. We should accept him." is a valid argument.

That is all. I stand completely neutral on this issue.

That post seemed completely unrelated to any point I'm making, and I'm not even quite sure what you were trying to say.

What I meant was that his acceptance should be based on the his positive qualities, not the negative qualities of other recruits.

"So-and-so is more of a dunderfuck than Blackjack and we let him in so we should let Blackjack in too." is a fallacy.

"Blackjack has a good forum presence, is enjoyable to play with in game, and has appoligized for minor past conflicts he was involved in. We should accept him." is a valid argument.

That is all. I stand completely neutral on this issue.

I don't have enough stats in my int to read this.

I think he is trying to say he does not want to think about what you said because it is too late at night and he needs to go to sleep because his brain can not process the complicated information. That is my guess.

Blackjack isn't a faggot, though.

this, he just got made and got revenge on junzou and the rest of staff that picked on him while he was an engineer

AFAIK, it was only the community with the slurs of "who's blackjack". Don't blame the staff at the time.

this, he just got made and got revenge on junzou and the rest of staff that picked on him while he was an engineer

Welcome to sG. Getting trolled by staff is just part of the package. You've got to have the maturity to just not care.

Welcome to sG. Getting trolled by staff is just part of the package. You've got to have the maturity to just not care.

go 2 skool u bum n stop talking bout sG like that it hurts :(