Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

I have returned

dude, I took an online class once

those 2 hour online exams are so hard to do without getting distracted by facebook n shit

Fo realz. And having a book and google and shit makes shit so much harder, you don't know which source to trust when you're looking up answers!

Fo realz. And having a book and google and shit makes shit so much harder, you don't know which source to trust when you're looking up answers!

but then I get on google to find the answer, and I'm looking up the part of the pelvis where the gluteus maximus inserts, then I have safesearch turned off on google, then some phat ass pops up, then I get an erection, then I have to go fap because I can't focus, then I come back and I've wasted half the time I have to take the test

easy 2 credit hours? Think again

but then I get on google to find the answer, and I'm looking up the part of the pelvis where the gluteus maximus inserts, then I have safesearch turned off on google, then some phat ass pops up, then I get an erection, then I have to go fap because I can't focus, then I come back and I've wasted half the time I have to take the test

easy 2 credit hours? Think again

–adjective

Slang . great; wonderful; terrific.

Also, leave it up to Marvin to find out whether Jesse is Kitty or not.

detective.jpg

Guest MindGames
I don't know you at all, but welcome back!

Dojima, Dojima, Dojima. You are still the same, for that I pity and accept you as you are.

Clay, yes, bow before my awesome might! But... what exactly is it that I have done that no other has been able to? If it's about a certain piece of technological information, yes, I am amazing.

Clay, yes, bow before my awesome might! But... what exactly is it that I have done that no other has been able to? If it's about a certain piece of technological information, yes, I am amazing.

You are correct.

Hey Mitch, how ya doing? Still runnin' this shit or as much of it as you can?

Velos, tell me something that I didn't know 6 months ago.

Haha, doing my best. I do what I think is best, although sometimes it pisses people off (not that I want to piss them off, per se).

So how have you been doing in your absence from sG?