Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

I have returned

So, I've returned after... I don't know how long.

Things have changed drastically since I left. Not sure what things are like here. Rank system seems to have changed, no more l4/5s? So That makes me an L3 or something right?

Anyways, I'll see you all in the game.

Welcome back! Not *too much* has changed. And you haven't missed all that much really. Some staff changes, people coming and going. Chershire Kitty turned out to be a dude (and was banned), some xmas raffles and new years raffles.

So, I've returned after... I don't know how long.

Things have changed drastically since I left. Not sure what things are like here. Rank system seems to have changed, no more l4/5s? So That makes me an L3 or something right?

Anyways, I'll see you all in the game.

I think it was right about this time:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/31232-So....-I-posted-some-stuff-on-Youtube?p=395654&viewfull=1#post395654

Oh I remember you. You got into a big argument with Chosenone and a few other people about the military then ragequit.

WELCOME BACK!

I thought he ragequit after we all shit on him for the thread Renji linked above.

lol Renji is still a troll, good to know. Nice to know you're the same!

Junzou.... why should Glaceon, someone who is a royal stickler for the rules, and Illogical... whoever he is, be glad I'm back?

Also, It wasn't so much chosen, because me and him smoothed everything out. It was mostly whoever that other guy was, but that's rather irrelevant now as things have changed.

-edit-

So, reading over the thread renji posted, I lol'd.

So many of us, including myself, being tough guys and flaming.

Junzou.... why should Glaceon, someone who is a royal stickler for the rules, and Illogical... whoever he is, be glad I'm back?

Because you're going to tank the trolls now. I'm just waiting for you to drop a shout to steal aggro from them. Visit another convention lately? Wanna post vids?

Nope, no conventions or I would post more vids. Have yet to find the time or money to go to one.

I suppose it's going to be a short run for the trolls though, so Glaceon and Illogical shouldn't have to much thanking to do.

Amazing, I'm sure. However, I do not intend to be the same I was previously as a vast amount of things that have changed my... perspective of things.

Online college classes tend to do that, they're pretty intense.

You know it Junzou, you know it. At first I was like, whoa. Than, I was like WHOA! Than, we were all like Whoooooooaaa.

Yeaaaaaa.

Seriously though, did anything happen with the p2 class action lawsuit thing, or was that all talk and no action?

You know it Junzou, you know it. At first I was like, whoa. Than, I was like WHOA! Than, we were all like Whoooooooaaa.

Yeaaaaaa.

Seriously though, did anything happen with the p2 class action lawsuit thing, or was that all talk and no action?

Ask Coin.