Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Once girls go to college

they all get this stomach sag shit, and it pisses me off, I've began turning down chicks who have it, my body is perfect, theirs should be too, I'm not fat, and I don't want a fat woman, I've just began to rage, because a girl will look like she has a great body, but then when I get her clothes off, its just not that appealing anymore when they have a saggy stomach or love handles or non perky boobs

kinda like this 5447.jpg but not as wrinkly

i never remember this happening with girls in high school, they all had nice bodies naked or not

seems like the only girls with nice bodies anymore are black, or are NCAA athletes

this girl from my high school who was hot in high school called me to hangout during finals week, saw her at library, went flaccid when she lifted her arms up to stretch and I saw her saggy stomach

I understand, when they leave high school they dont have any sports to keep them in shape, but damn, it seems to happen to every single girl, I don't see it happen to dudes nearly as much

Welcome to America.

OT: That tends to happen to girls when they go to college. I would assume the first year of college many people are studying and trying to adjust their schedules which could lead to barely any time to go workout, run etc. Gain 20 first 20.

I've seen a lot of dudes and girls who do get fat in college. Some just don't have the time to exercise and what not. Some of my cousins got real fat because they didn't have much time to exercise. They had to go to school and also work on top of that. Busy people, means its tougher to stay in shape.

While fucking her you can tell yourself she's just pregnant?

Why would you wanna fuck a pregnant woman?! :o

I've seen a lot of dudes and girls who do get fat in college. Some just don't have the time to exercise and what not. Some of my cousins got real fat because they didn't have much time to exercise. They had to go to school and also work on top of that. Busy people, means its tougher to stay in shape.

Yea that's true. And some girl's are just naturally fat, and some girl's just don't get fat at all. It's all in the genes.

Yea that's true. And some girl's are just naturally fat, and some girl's just don't get fat at all. It's all in the genes.

No. No matter what their genes say, anyone can exercise more than they consume calories, or consume calories more than they exercise, and lose or gain weight respectively.

The curse of the Freshman 15, and the sad part is, only 30% of them loses the weight and only 10% keep it off. By the time most of them graduate they look like whales, its sad. I’ve seen so many girls that where beautiful in high school that I would of given my left nut to sleep with only to come back after freshman year a sad disappointment of a woman that I wouldn’t fuck with Junzos dick and Zach pushing.

I’ve seen so many girls that where beautiful in high school that I would of given my left nut to sleep with only to come back after freshman year a sad disappointment of a woman that I wouldn’t fuck with Junzos dick and Zach pushing.

And here I was under the impression that you'd fuck anything that moves.

freshman 15 doesnt apply to me lost 5 pds now over the semester but im in Army ROTC and i workout 10+ times a week so i mean im just saying.

and i know one thing im in a college with 7 to 1 girl to guy, and its like 2 to 1 on fuckable scale bras

my college is like 55% girls 45% guys, about 50% of that 55% is bonable, and like 90% of that 50% have that stupid fucking stomach pudge shit, so i only have like 2.75% of my college population that I would be proud to have boned