Sign in to follow this  
RASPUTIN

Dodge the Bullet

if it's in a open area the shooter needs to be blind and the T's can move. I stand my ground saying that the warden can never see the t's when he shoots otherwise he might pinpoint out a certain T making it unfair and welcoming favoritism.

You'r supposed to send them into a room of some sort-like solitary- and then they are allowed to run around in there, but you cannot just have them frozen and stacked on a spray. They have ti be able to move around in a room, although I'm not sure about the warden not being able to see them.

how about the need for warden to spray the entire group of Ts?

think there was a case in lego's solitary, where the warden only sprayed the right side of the solitary(there were 2 groups of stacked Ts, left and right side) and people screamed favortism

if it's in a open area the shooter needs to be blind and the T's can move. I stand my ground saying that the warden can never see the t's when he shoots otherwise he might pinpoint out a certain T making it unfair and welcoming favoritism.

Meh. If you're referring to when I did it the other day, it's not NEEDED, but it helps to make it more legit.

What'd you do? And i've always done it and told others to do it that way. Otherwise it's bullshit.

I just spam the pistol till the clips are down, or hold down the one clip of a machine gun and move wildly. Basically, if you're shooting where there's no break, I find it legit.

That and if you actually stand a fair distance away, then it's not as retarded cause the damage won't be as strong.

I just spam the pistol till the clips are down, or hold down the one clip of a machine gun and move wildly. Basically, if you're shooting where there's no break, I find it legit.

That and if you actually stand a fair distance away, then it's not as retarded cause the damage won't be as strong.

WHAT is this?! Oracion is shooting at non-rebelling terrorists as a part of a game? BLASPHEMY!

I think this good... shooter can not aim... otherwise favoritism...

WHAT is this?! Oracion is shooting at non-rebelling terrorists as a part of a game? BLASPHEMY!

Eh, I look at it this way. The T's get enough chances/wins as is. Let a gay game the CT's can play be allowed.

Not like the T's don't have enough of an advantage as is.

Eh, I look at it this way. The T's get enough chances/wins as is. Let a gay game the CT's can play be allowed.

Not like the T's don't have enough of an advantage as is.

T's can't have a much better advantage then playing against retards