Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cheshire kitty

I picture of her holding a piece of paper saying kitty...

That's not an obvious shoop.

I heard he tried to pass off this really shitty photoshop job with a certain member's name written on some chick's leg as a real pic.

Personally, for someone that is making a "career" out of being a "Graphic artist" and has assembled a "portfolio," it's kind of pathetic that he hasn't been able to generate one half-decent photo yet with just a name on this chick's arm or something and a faked timestamp.

Son, I am disappoint.

I'm still nice to Chris in game, and I'm pretty nice to him everywhere else, I just refuse to acknowledge his second personality that thinks hes a girl. Every time he states that he is a girl I have to politely remind him that he is a male.

Pretty sure kitty is just Jenn again, or some old member trolling. Fake internet girls piss me off. Post a picture of yourself with a spoon or a timestamp or GTFO. Noone gives a fuck if you talked like a girl on vent. You're either a fatass like Jenn with fake pics or you're a dude who kicks himself in the nutz constantly.

Fuck this, I'm gonna go talk to sammy, at least she really would show tits for $50.

I'm still nice to Chris in game, and I'm pretty nice to him everywhere else, I just refuse to acknowledge his second personality that thinks hes a girl. Every time he states that he is a girl I have to politely remind him that he is a male.

Pretty sure kitty is just Jenn again, or some old member trolling. Fake internet girls piss me off. Post a picture of yourself with a spoon or a timestamp or GTFO. Noone gives a fuck if you talked like a girl on vent. You're either a fatass like Jenn with fake pics or you're a dude who kicks himself in the nutz constantly.

Fuck this, I'm gonna go talk to sammy, at least she really would show tits for $50.

post on imgur pls

Guest Cheshire kitty

I how the trolling you guys do legitimately pisses off zachmanman.

plus a few others. oh dear god what have i done

Guest Cheshire kitty
I how the dude is made.

rad are you dfdhn talknf . yogfn kasd keifaf''

;

vxcb

There is money to be spent on better things in life.

Not ugly ass friends of friends.

Savor this, oracion doesn't say shit like that every day

More like $80..

Blek girlfriends in real life isn't 'better'.

Better than seeing ginger tits from across the world and stroking on cam and getting caught with pictures the ginger took. Just saiyan.

Better than seeing ginger tits from across the world and stroking on cam and getting caught with pictures the ginger took. Just saiyan.

That's fucked up....