Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

To all the forum members that say they will/are trolling.

Guest MindGames
You aren't. Shut the fuck up.

This includes Xannon, Mindgames, poptar5441, Ace1749

(More will be added)

Uhh, Add yourself to that list for me? I stopped trolling, but you clearly haven't. Grow up.

Uhh, Add yourself to that list for me? I stopped trolling, but you clearly haven't. Grow up.

I don't think you understand. You haven't stopped trolling because you haven't started trolling.

Guest MindGames
I don't think you understand. You haven't stopped trolling because you haven't started trolling.

I trolled a bit, but even in that small amount people started hating me, that's why I stopped.

People throw around the word "troll" way too much now. Every time somebody insults another person- they're trolling. Somebody says something that's fucking stupid- they're trolling. Somebody asks a question- they're trolling. It's getting pretty damn annoying.

Now watch while I get "trolled" by somebody saying "umad?"

People throw around the word "troll" way too much now. Every time somebody insults another person- they're trolling. Somebody says something that's fucking stupid- they're trolling. Somebody asks a question- they're trolling. It's getting pretty damn annoying.

Umad bro?

Lol , i <3 u .

u seem mad confirm/deny? lol ur mad.

No, seriously, I fucking hate that shit. umad should filter to I LOVE BLACK PENIS and trolling should filter to Melvining. Or Ghouling.

Guest Fohacidal

Very few people in this community know how to actually troll, a very VERY small amount. All of which dont do it anymore.

I didn't say anyone was trolling. I said the people who "thought" they were trolling need to shut the fuck up. They obviously don't know what it is.

Lol:

trollfailk.png

Ghoul Squad?

More like, Baddie Mexican YellOnTheMicAtAllTimes Squad.

I've said these things to his face, as well. So I'm not just talking shit on him behind his back, I've got all of my fronts covered.

"Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such. Nearly all trolled statements are meant to be funny to some people, so it does have some social/entertainment value.

"Trolling" isn't simply "harmful statements". Intentionally insulting/libelous statements are "flaming"."

I hope every person being added to this list reads the last line to enhance their terminology of what they're doing wrong.

EVIDENCE OF NOT TROLLING WHATSOEVER

Looking at the title of this thread, I put my troll gloves on... but then I realized that it wasn't about me and then put them away..

Announcing that you are trolling before you even try trolling is not trolling.

coolstorybro.

is not a troll, but a meme.

sound like umad. but anyways i am a JBfag and proud of it.

calling yourself a faggot is not trolling.

I'm 21 years old and I still believe in Santa.

I hope see understands that I'm being sarcastic! HEHEHEHEHEHE!

OH! You the trolling noob yeah? Hi.

You've been trolled.

-Xan

what is this i dont even

TLDR - please shut the fuck up, because you're doing it wrong.

EDIT : TABOO FOR JCS 2011

"Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such. Nearly all trolled statements are meant to be funny to some people, so it does have some social/entertainment value.

"Trolling" isn't simply "harmful statements". Intentionally insulting/libelous statements are "flaming"."

I hope every person being added to this list reads the last line to enhance their terminology of what they're doing wrong.

HOLY CRAP THIS!

I hate when someone calls someone a faggot then someone labels them a troll, thats not trolling, thats flaming.

Heres an example of trolling: Once I posted a shirtless pic of myself and said that I was way more aesthetically pleasing than everyone and talked about how much I get laid, this was an attempt to get everyone to rage back and flame me.

Guest MindGames

EVIDENCE OF NOT TROLLING WHATSOEVER

Announcing that you are trolling before you even try trolling is not trolling.

is not a troll, but a meme.

calling yourself a faggot is not trolling.

what is this i dont even

TLDR - please shut the fuck up, because you're doing it wrong.

EDIT : TABOO FOR JCS 2011

Lol, old quote's are old.