Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

That asshole left with the pass

I need to fuckin piss. I'm in study hall right now on my iPod typing this. I asked to teacher if I could leave to take a piss. She said wait until Tool gets back. He is a tool. And he always skips study hall. But this time he said he needed to use the restroom and took the pass and left. He is coming back. I need to Piss. Do I snitch so I can piss or do I hold it for another hour? Fuuuuu

03/2018 - This did not age well. Cringe. 

Edited by Beerman

Guest J_MaFia

Beerman u gotta Gets da bitches, its the only way!

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

or u could be like me and be a Straight up Thug and be like Nigel plz im goin go Pee, Fuck yo shit.

I can't! She won't let me leave until he gets back! The teacher is a moron.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Give me a detention for insorbination. Don't have time for that shit.

Guest J_MaFia

Tell Her i said u could leave, that im ur Dad and i gave u permission

I can't! She won't let me leave until he gets back! The teacher is a moron.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Give me a dention for insorbination. Don't have time for that shit.

That felt better. Toolgot back and I walked across the hall and pissed. I hate restroom passes. Every person takes it with them into the restroom as they piss or take shit. It's sick. Problem solved though.

Guest J_MaFia

K THREAD IS OVER I WOULD LIKE TO SAY 1 THING YELLOW! YELLOW! YELLOW! FUCK ITS NOT YELLOW. /thread

That felt better. Toolgot back and I walked across the hall and pissed. I hate restroom passes. Every person takes it with them into the restroom as they piss or take shit. It's sick. Problem solved though.

Make Your sig shorter. Takes an extraminute loading this damn page because of your shit sig.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I didn't want a detention because I work saturday and can't afford missing work again.

Make Your sig shorter. Takes an extraminute loading this damn page because of your shit sig.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I didn't want a detention because I work saturday and can't afford missing work again.

rofl.. So dont go to the detention.

What they gunna do? call your mommy?

No suspend me for 3 days for skipping a Saturday detention. Did you grow up in the fucking projects or something? My school is an academic school. They don't put up with dumbasses skipping classes and shit. They'll just send you to the academy instead.

No suspend me for 3 days for skipping a Saturday detention. Did you grow up in the fucking projects or something? My school is an academic school. They don't put up with dumbasses skipping classes and shit. They'll just send you to the academy instead.

jediacademyscreen.jpg

?

No, if i had to take a fucking piss, i would whether the teacher liked it or not. The teacher should not care whether or not you skip because it is YOUR choice. This isnt fucking america where they gotta force you to do all your shit, because almost everyone doesnt give a fuck about school there. I went to school because i needed to do so so i can be successful. I chose to go to class because i want to have a career. If other people dont want to go to school then its their choice to be a loser, and work at Mc Dicks their entire life.

The "dumbasses" who skip werent going to be successful in school anyways, so why the fuck should we make em go? let em rot because nobody cares about em.

You went to school because you care. Yet you'd skip classes and detention. Are you sure you didn't just say that because you wanted to sound like a bad ass who cuts class? I'm confused.

Usually if it's an emergency they'll let you go.

Also, if you had to piss that bad, they CAN'T hold you in the classroom. It violates your basic rights.

You went to school because you care. Yet you'd skip classes and detention. Are you sure you didn't just say that because you wanted to sound like a bad ass who cuts class? I'm confused.

lmfao. I skipped once in a while, but it wasnt a daily thing. Ive never gotten a detention, why? because detention is fucking stupid and pointless. It doesnt teach you ANYTHING other than to piss you off. Its not like i was a bad kid in HS either, so teachers wouldnt even ask why i didnt come to class, because i actually got everything done. Im not a lazy ass when it comes to school.

You totally missed the point of my post.