Sign in to follow this  
Christmas

Blackops lol's and ideas

I have been working on blackcops and making it sg friendly (so MIA doesn't start having a hissy fit like they apparently did last time) and have made a couple changes.

The hockey rink (shitty) is going to be a multi-purpose game room because the mapper has his own custom mdl puck that I cannot access.

I will likely add a couple games outside because it is barren.

Some MIA member wrote this and apparently thinks he is quite the mapper and designer. Worth the lol's.

http://pastebin.com/GcQwSnix

**REGARDING BA_JAIL_BLACKOPS**

I didn't want to make a big deal but whenever someone sues my work I have to step up.

T-H-I-S M-A-P I-S M-Y P-R-O-P-E-R-T-Y N-O-T B-L-A-C-K-O-P-S'

Examples of the situation:

Q) When you hire someone to build you a custom bike, does that mean they own your bike and can give it to someone else?

A) No

Q) When you go to Chipotle and the person there makes you a Burrito, can they grab it from your hands and give it to someone else after you take ownership of it?

A) No

Q) When you hire someone to build you a website, can they just take the whole redesign and give it away to someone, when it was made just for you?

A) No

So why the should the map I designed and was released ONLY to me be given out?

Like almost every map on my server, I designed 70% of that map myself. It doesn't matter who mapped it because I could have had ANY mapper

map it and it would of been the same map, maybe even better. We actually have another (better) version of the map all completed using my designs and not his.

Blackops, although he is an extremely good mapper, he has no creativity to come up with the things in that map. He's missing that part of his brain that gives him creativity and personality (which is why he's still most likely virgin and he went to his prom last year alone)

In the mid summer of July 09 I had to fire Blackops as the server Operator for renaming a bunch of admins, in Mani the system stores all Admins in the server from steam ID. What he did was rename his Ventrilo buddies tom "nou" so they could join the server and abuse under a different name. What he didn't know was I can take someones steam id and convert it to their profile URL (which everyone can do now of course). I did and I banned them all. Blackops later went on and started his own shitty Community, which is fine, that's all dandy.

But that's not whats important.

Here is an outline for everyone how hat map broke down.

Blackops designed:

1) Cells

2) Armory

3) Pool

I designed the

1) Underground hockey

2) Club with bar across the street

3) Jeopardy building across the street

4) Hardwood basketball court

5) The entire outside soccer

6) The extra outside Pool

7) The elevator to the Hockey

Out of 10 major points on that map, I designed 70%. That simple.

Now I made some mistakes (you can only learn from your mistakes). I allowed Blackops to take full credit for that map and LA 9which i designed about 60% of) in 2009 and even told him to name the map Blackops, to show him that I did appreciate him, which I did up until he snapped (probably because he had no prom date, it was literally 2 weeks after his prom he did this, and prior I knew him for 6+ months).

I also had to deal with that nerds shit for months to get him to map & code for the community, so when he left, like the fag he is, he removed all the M.I.A. content and released it to SG/NG (both servers are offline for some reason, I have no idea why)

We ran the entire 2009 year with no other servers using it, and since I been gone they have been very sneaky and started to use it.. That's all about to change.

Since I'm not going to sue that map anymore (TRUST me I have a map 10 times better, made by a mapper 10 times greater and the new designs are 10 times greater.)

For example, the new M.I.A. Jailbreak their won't be pools in the jail, their will be a YMCA across the street with a Pool.

This is all to make the maps more realistic. It's very sad Jailbreak servers to this day haven't even came close to what I did in 2008, but i guess that's still not important.

I want to be fair and remain a nice person.

I will allow any Jailbreak server less than 30 slots to use it, however Major jailbreak servers can't use it.

I will also allow Syndicate Gamers to use it as the only other major Jailbreak server to have it.

I may allow other (bigger) servers to use it but they need to include DESIGNED BY M.I.A. somewhere on the MAP & have my permission, otherwise they're not using it.

If you know a Jailbreak server 30+ slots (full) that's using it please let me know and I'll have them remove it A.S.A.P.

Game servers are like the Wild Wild West theirs nothing we can copyright and nothing we can enforce, so we have to (ask nicely)

M.I.A. Jailbreak has 10 completed unreleased maps which have been designed and created as far as 14 months ago, but I with Australians stealing my maps and things like that I decided to save them for Season 3.

M.I.A. Jailbreak Season 3 comes out August 31st, and I want everyone to take note how the other services will (again) copy me... but I can only take that as a compliment.

I hope I covered anything and didn't leave anything out, and I went over a year without fully clearing this up but after seeing people just flat out say "M.I.A. had nothing to do with this map", Id efinatley had to step up.

Thank you,

M.I.A.

The mapper's response:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/142516

This is a map I originally designed for a somewhat popular jailbreak back in the day. The only problem is, the owner was completely insane. His whole life revolved around his server. It was pretty sad.

Anyway, I made this map for everyones free use and hope you enjoy it. Do not bother posting things I should update or fix, because it will not ever happen. This is the final version of the map...

*snip*

If a group called M.I.A. comes in and starts harassing you about hosting this map, promptly ban them. The owner of whom I spoke of above is the leader of M.I.A. He thinks that because I originally made the map for his server he believes he owns it. He also thinks that since he "gave me ideas" for the map, he helped make it. This map was mapped 100% by me. All of his ideas were shit and I never used any of his advice. If I wanted him to "own" the map, I would have given him the VMF, which is not the case. If he "has the vmf" it's probably because he decompiled it.

ANYWAYS

The main purpose of this thread is to get ideas from jbfags who actually played the map consistently and what they would want to get out of the map if it came back. Do you want it the same for nostalgic purposes? Should there be more games added to enhance the game? Should I make textures making fun of MIA strewn about the map?

Go nuts, guys.

Get rid of the indoor pool.

Put a chef's hat in kitchen.

Warden Monkeh Button.

Maybe do an epic project and make Jeopardy actually be a bit more like jeopardy? or we can still use it as our 3 way trivia epic zone, that's cool too.

Fuck Warden Monkeh button, that shit gets way too fucking annoying after a while, seriously. Put in a LOPEZ button.

What's your quirk?

Being a newbie I would just get a "MAH NAME ES HENNIFER LOPEZZZ" sound and have that play.

What's your quirk?

Being a newbie I would just get a "MAH NAME ES HENNIFER LOPEZZZ" sound and have that play.

Well...I'm known for my rage but also for my girly laugh.

I will also allow Syndicate Gamers to use it as the only other major Jailbreak server to have it.

Woot, we are special :D

Actually, on second thought, just get add a room that has like 20 buttons, and each one is for a specific member. XD

Don't be surprised if I get bored and just have each member play a button that says "FAGGOT" or something moronic.

Ok so who would be members here and what sound should I use for them (if that is what we are doing)?

I'm not going to guess half the community when I haven't been here long enough.

Ok so who would be members here and what sound should I use for them (if that is what we are doing)?

Name a room the sG | Musicfreak _______ (armory, pool, exc)

<3

First come first serve.

Name a room after me :)

Alright, you need (off the top of my head):

Musicfreak

Shuda

Lopez

Mitch

Blob

Ctark

I'll think of more later.

And I should put what in those rooms?

I don't have a detailed pamphlet informing me of the personalities of high profile jbfags.

I don't have a detailed pamphlet informing me of the personalities of high profile jbfags.

Music- Disco (he picks songs)

Shuda- Old School Game room (He can help you create games)

LOPEZ-Solitary with a button that sets your HP to 1 and has a grenade lying in the solitary. :cool:

Mitch- Lots and lots of Tacos

Blob- Dunno

Ctark-Dunno

Music obviously gets music

Like what lopez said, i'll take an old school game room. Maybe like a museum-type room that's got abunch of game pics or something in it?

Lopez can have his Solitary of Death.

Blob needs a "Bloody Blobby Trivia" wall.

Mitch....needs tacos.

And wind needs a room that's hidden, but has abunch of guns and shit in it.