Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

Junzou is made

6'6"

Way off for athletes doesn't take muscle into consideration.

Played O line last year so I still got a bit of fat.

Read: lockout isn't completed by your lower back, unless you are doing it wrong.

address the fact that your first response about deadlifting having nothing to do with your erector spinae was completely wrong

Guest Fohacidal

I take back whatever I said, I was thinking of body fat percentage not BMI. BMI is stupid

address the fact that your first response about deadlifting having nothing to do with your erector spinae was completely wrong

The actual action of deadlifting is not performed by your lowerback in any phase when you are properly doing it, they are stabilizers in the exercise, which I put in the post.

The actual action of deadlifting is not performed by your lowerback in any phase when you are properly doing it, they are stabilizers in the exercise, which I put in the post.

you should have taken out the part that was wrong

because they are used to their full contraction during a deadlift

Uh-oh testosterone war goin on hur

Not a testosterone war, I'm pointing out exactly what happens during an exercise and Zach thinks I am wrong.

And Zach for the last time, because I seem to need to repeat myself, they are isometrically contracting as stabilizers, bearing partial weight-load. Look up isometric contraction, and learn that it is, indeed, a contraction.

Not a testosterone war, I'm pointing out exactly what happens during an exercise and Zach thinks I am wrong.

And Zach for the last time, because I seem to need to repeat myself, they are isometrically contracting as stabilizers, bearing partial weight-load. Look up isometric contraction, and learn that it is, indeed, a contraction.

they are being used maximally, thats why peoples backs round when they go for a max attempt, otherwise they'd keep a perfect arch, and thanks for repeating what I said, I never said it wasn't a contraction, you're trying to say that my big back hasn't come from doing deadlifts and you're fucking wrong

quit trolling me before I rage on you like I did on shippo

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

its the muscle :3

Oh and by the way, deadlifts are all in the legs.

BMI isn't all that accurate if you're yolked.

I mean if you're all cut up and its obvious you have like 8% body fat, you should just ignore the BMI altogether.

It's not that bmi isn't useful to know, it's that a simple calculation like this isn't really accurate at all.

Anyway, my stats.

6 feet 2 inches

165 lbs

21.2 bmi according to the website.