Sign in to follow this  
Demi Lovato

Get me a girlfriend, win mass Steam games.

I will pay ANY PRICE in games to whoever can give information as to how I can get myself into a loving relationship. (AKA a girlfriend.)

The amount of games I'm willing to pay has no limit. Simply post your advice here, and name your price. If your tip actually gets me a significant other, I will pay you for your help.

1 game? You got it. 2 games? Sure. 3 games? I'll work days on end until I can pay you. Want real life money? No problem. I'll just mail it / paypal it to you.

I am 100% serious about this. Now, about myself:

My real life name is Ben, I'm 19 years old, 5"10, 170 pounds. I can lift about 120 lbs in weight, I have brown hair, blue eyes, and have never experienced intimacy with a woman before.

What does that mean exactly? That means I've never once held hands, cuddled, hugged, or even kissed a girl. Ever. Not once in my entire life have I had any form of intimacy. The furthest I have ever gotten with a girl is socialization. We talked for about 4 months, 9 hours a day over the internet, and for about 2 weeks 30 minutes a day in person. (At school.) Unfortunately she had far too many guy friends, one which she liked more, and decided to have nothing to do with me. I hacked her e-mails / AIM / forum accounts and everything else I could google in order to get revenge. I learned more than I ever wanted from that, and it hurt me to the point where I'd never do something like that again. The whole ordeal left me so crushed I tried to kill myself by jumping off a 3rd story building. Unfortunately I survived the fall. My legs are fine.

The only other time I had ever "socialized" with another girl was over a dating site, where this girl claimed to be a "girl gamer" but couldn't prove it. She invited me to the movies and a road trip, but I had work at the time. One night at 2:00 in the morning, I googled her AIM name and found her Xanga site. I said "Hi" on her Xanga, and she suddenly thought I was a stalker, and wanted nothing to do with me. :-/

1) Turn off your computer

2) Go outside. Party. Have good times with friends.

3) ???

4) Girlfriend.

??? Being be patient, talk to lots of chicks, and you shouldn't have a problem.

Price : Free

Good luck

I said "Hi" on her Xanga, and she suddenly thought I was a stalker, and wanted nothing to do with me. :-/

who the fuck uses xanga?

I have one question, are you in college or some kind of school?

This

If you're in college it'd be much easier to find a girlfriend (Majority of colleges have more students than high schools) This means it'll be easier to find a girl willing to put up with your bullshit.

This

If you're in college it'd be much easier to find a girlfriend (Majority of colleges have more students than high schools) This means it'll be easier to find a girl willing to put up with your bullshit.

Put up AND put out ;)

who the fuck uses xanga?

This is what I took from the rant.

Honestly I am in a similar situation. Not quite as pathetic though. My advice is to not concentrate on "getting a girlfriend" right off the bat. It's just going to mess with your nerves and make you unable to man up. Downplay it. Party, hang out with friends you don't ALWAYS hang out with. Mix it up a little bit and make yourself more social. Eventually a chance at a girlfriend just happens. It's actually a lot easier once you stop making it so hard for yourself.

tl;dr

1) Downplay the idea of "getting a girlfriend"

2) Socialize more through parties or people you don't normally hang out with.

3) Pick out girls in groups and just get to know them (Don't act pathetic/desperate)

4) Everything after comes natural?

Tip: It takes time. Don't rush things.

Edit: My tl;dr seems longer.

I sure hope this is a troll but.....

You claimed the closest thing you came to intimacy with a girl was socialization. That's always the first step to dating a girl. Since your in college go to a few parties and just talk with some. Get some numbers and go hang out etc. Sooner or later you'll meet someone who you want to date. If shes single just ask her out and go from there. NEVER tell her it's your first time dating someone because she'll just think your a loser and probably dump you. Hug, kiss her etc alot but never overuse the word "Love". COD Blackops please c: All i ask for.

I will pay ANY PRICE in games to whoever can give information as to how I can get myself into a loving relationship. (AKA a girlfriend.)

The amount of games I'm willing to pay has no limit. Simply post your advice here, and name your price. If your tip actually gets me a significant other, I will pay you for your help.

1 game? You got it. 2 games? Sure. 3 games? I'll work days on end until I can pay you. Want real life money? No problem. I'll just mail it / paypal it to you.

I am 100% serious about this. Now, about myself:

My real life name is Ben, I'm 19 years old, 5"10, 170 pounds. I can lift about 120 lbs in weight, I have brown hair, blue eyes, and have never experienced intimacy with a woman before.

What does that mean exactly? That means I've never once held hands, cuddled, hugged, or even kissed a girl. Ever. Not once in my entire life have I had any form of intimacy. The furthest I have ever gotten with a girl is socialization. We talked for about 4 months, 9 hours a day over the internet, and for about 2 weeks 30 minutes a day in person. (At school.) Unfortunately she had far too many guy friends, one which she liked more, and decided to have nothing to do with me. I hacked her e-mails / AIM / forum accounts and everything else I could google in order to get revenge. I learned more than I ever wanted from that, and it hurt me to the point where I'd never do something like that again. The whole ordeal left me so crushed I tried to kill myself by jumping off a 3rd story building. Unfortunately I survived the fall. My legs are fine.

The only other time I had ever "socialized" with another girl was over a dating site, where this girl claimed to be a "girl gamer" but couldn't prove it. She invited me to the movies and a road trip, but I had work at the time. One night at 2:00 in the morning, I googled her AIM name and found her Xanga site. I said "Hi" on her Xanga, and she suddenly thought I was a stalker, and wanted nothing to do with me. :-/

www.craigslist.com

www.eharmony.com

Only ways you're going to get a g/f without steps 1-4 that Marvin posted.

I hacked her e-mails / AIM / forum accounts and everything else I could google in order to get revenge.

One night at 2:00 in the morning, I googled her AIM name and found her Xanga site. I said "Hi" on her Xanga, and she suddenly thought I was a stalker, and wanted nothing to do with me. :-/

you hit the nail right on the head

hard to be a virgin when i have 2 kids.. nice try tho

Yet you stay at home all day and play CSS. Oh and you definitly dont look 30 in your drivers license pic bro.

Yet you stay at home all day and play CSS. Oh and you definitly dont look 30 in your drivers license pic bro.

hmm.. lets see.. im home all day because i am a disabled vet, which gives me more time with my kids.. i work from home with remote connections to the connecticut DOL, and as i said in that thread, i was 26 at that time. i never lied about who i am or what i do.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Don't take anything that retard says seriously, he's like 14.

his remarks make me laugh sometimes

Add me to steam, I helped projectM awhile ago. Now he’s so cool he doesn’t play ANYTHING or VISIT ever. Hah, but whatever you need help with bro I can help. Its mostly all about attitude, if you think you are the shit, act like the shit, and really make yourself believe it, I swear others will too. I use to be a dork in middle school and the first year of high school. After much thought I started to hang with my older cousin who was a mega pimp and I never understood it. I started to ask him on how I could fix myself and he told me just to start thinking I’m the shit and the rest will fall into place. I watched him over the whole summer, started acting like him and his friends trying to be cool and kept the act or whatever you wanan call it up. After a year or so 10th grade mostly, I had four girlfriends who where all sexual relationships. That summer I realized how easy it was and before I knew it I had a different group of friends, I was hanging out with people who I never thought I would be hanging with and meeting so many hot girls it was amazing. A key thing to remember when you meet these girls is, to be nice at first and if you see they like you alittle start being alittle more of a dick each time. Don’t ever make yourself seem too available, its an instant turn off for girls. They all want what they cant have so they like to work alittle. Some-how it makes you more worthwhile for them. And just be the cool guy, just hang back, don’t talk a lot, talk when spoken too and when its cool to say something funny. Unless you are drinking and its a real partyy, then be the ass of the party, you will notice at most parties the biggest dick ends up with the hottest chick. Be that guy. It's all about attitude, dress, and timing. Once you gets these simple things down, you can have any stupid bitch you want.

hand.png

Pros:

Available for a handjob whenever you want

Doesn't bitch at you for leaving immediately after finishing

Doesn't nag you at all, really

You can cheat on her and she won't care

She'll do anything you want her to

She will NEVER leave you

She's a good listener, and doesn't care what you look like

Cons:

It's your fucking hand.

BlackOps pl0x.