Sign in to follow this  
TimeToDie

I fucking hate him

He has worn lipstick to one of his concerts before.. He is such a fag, no girlfriend yet.. I wonder why? *cough cough gay*

Which is really stupid, considering so many girls love him he could get a blumpkin wearing overalls.

There are three men, and one thinks he has the smallest head, one thinks he has the smallest arms, and one thinks he has the smallest dick. They pull out the Guinness Book of World Records to prove it. The first guy says "I really do have the smallest head!!", the second guy goes "I really do have the smallest arms!!", and the third guy goes "WHO THE FUCK IS JUSTIN BEIBER??"

I dunno why so many people hate him.

I don't mind him at all (guess it's the Canadian pride)

I bet all of you are just jealous he's raking more money than y'all will ever make. Poonani included, too.

I bet all of you are just jealous he's raking more money than y'all will ever make. Poonani included, too.

I doubt anyone hates him because of the money he's earning, i mean you don't see people hating the big earners.

hey, i personally think she is a very handsome young lady, she will grow into a very good looking woman some day...

Never heard that one before. Get back under your bridge.