Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illogical

illogical's app [DENIED]

No.

Judging by the overall comments in this, I will preemptively say Denied.

Decision can be reversed by an RO if they feel this was made incorrectly.

Sorry, try again next time.

No.

Judging by the overall comments in this, I will preemptively say Denied.

Decision can be reversed by an RO if they feel this was made incorrectly.

Sorry, try again next time.

His app was up for review for only a few hours. It's currenly at -1/5. To be FAIR to ALL recruits, I'm going to give it another 12ish hours to get a pulse. I'm gonna reverse it until 10PM CST. If the vote still looks ugly, I'm going to ask that you reapply in January and give the community time to change their minds. The December recruiting period is too soon to reapply.

-c12k

Vote

-1/5

Yeah, no. He got denied.

It was re-opened and he asked to withdraw, he was discussing with me whether he should wait to get denied or just withdraw, so why would you deny it?

It was re-opened and he asked to withdraw, he was discussing with me whether he should wait to get denied or just withdraw, so why would you deny it?

Only reason he "withdrew" is because it was clear he wasn't getting in. If he wanted to withdraw, he could've done it before voting started, after Jason prematurely closed it, not after waiting it for to get reopened and to get 5 no votes.

Only reason he "withdrew" is because it was clear he wasn't getting in. If he wanted to withdraw, he could've done it before voting started, after Jason prematurely closed it, not after waiting it for to get reopened and to get 5 no votes.

Is there a major difference between withdrawing an application and getting denied?

I mean, either way, he wasn't going to get in.

I told him not to re-apply in December and wait until January AT LEAST

lol not like it matters, app isn't active either way

Is there a major difference between withdrawing an application and getting denied?

"I decided I didn't want to be a part of sG" vs. "We don't want you in sG"

Needs to be clear-- he was not wanted here.

He didn't withdraw because he didn't want to be part of sG, he even told me, if I don't get accepted, I'll apply in a few months, but I will buy admin immediately afterward, he bought admin an hour ago or so.

He withdrew because of all the hate against him.