Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illogical

illogical's app [DENIED]

Name: George

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10437095

XFire: illogical33 (nickname is illogical)

Provide a link to your GameMe profile:http://sg.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3A1%3A10437095&si=uniqueid&rc=all

Microphone: yes

Favorite Server: Warcraft source #1, jailbreak, zombie, surf, also film studio ( I like them all in that order)

Have you ever hacked in game before: no

Questions or Comments: third times a charm

About Yourself: not a jbfag

Referral(s):LOPEZ

He has a ban from a year ago. Personally I think that we should just overlook it because it's from so long ago. But until we get a definite on that, gonna have to vote for now.

Edit: DURP WE NEEDS SCREENING HURP

He has a ban from a year ago. Personally I think that we should just overlook it because it's from so long ago. But until we get a definite on that, gonna have to vote for now.

Edit: DURP WE NEEDS SCREENING HURP

i'll take care of that, no worries.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

A spammer I would warn first, then mute, then kick, then report if they keep it up so they get banned. Hacker I would spectate, demo, report (with the demo), and if I had admin I’d ban.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

Tell them get familiar with the forums it’s a good way to know f these are the people you want to be a part of, and tell him don’t make the mistake of raging like I did and don’t troll. Then if they meet the requirements and know the clan I would point them to the recruitment section and tell them to find a referral.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes, when it comes to getting shit in line, I can play around too, but when I need to be I can act my age.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I know the people very well and found UV as a great server because it had awesome maps then as I became a regular I found this clan to be a group of friends rather than just a bunch of ppl with xXx in front of their name that just scream OWNED into their mics. This group had hilarious discussions in the servers and I see that also on the forums. I’m kind on the forums now like 24/7 since I got a laptop so I have the laptop for school and being on the forums while I use my gaming computer to play cs. So I basically play cs and go on the forums at the same time.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yep.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

Uh yes, like a long time ago cuz I think I said the N-word cuz I was immature and an some one dared me. Got banned 3 seconds later. Other than that I haven’t done anything bad since then.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Yep, I got passed staff vote and didn’t have enough in community so they did the staff one out like 6 er something and I didn’t get enough in time (sooo close though) and the other tie I got denied at staff vote cuz my posting sucked.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

I know the clan well since I have been playing on the servers and only these since UV. I’m funny and I think Lazzy can vouch for me being cool since I found out I he was my friend’ friend in real life and have meet him. I’m really big on WCS and known on there in my opinion. I’m very active on the forums and servers. I think I learned my lesson and got tougher skin from the last time I tried to join sG. Also, to answer an unasked question, yes I really am 18….

5/5

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

Wow I must have been retarded. This dude doesn't know the rules and doesn't listen to anyone, its his way or he screams till he gets his way. Very immature display today.

illogical you need to relax with the mic. Gets very annoying. He is a good guy though.

ya sry bout that kinda had a fucked up day so i need to stop taking it out on cs.

You need to stop sticking your tampons so far in. You get quite loud.

Other then that your fine.

NOTE: 2,000 posts.