Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Getting in a fight tonight.

Read anything he posts in any of my threads. Hell when anyone else asks for advice it's almost as if he's fucking god. Don't get me wrong i needed tips when i first fought aswell, but i never talked shit on the internet then ask, on the same forums, how to fight.
@Lopez

I talk shit but i can back it up.

@Clay

Bro i GUARANTEE i'd fuck you up in a real fight, you're sitting there saying you've never been in a fight and you're still talking shit, and you wonder how this is going to play out tonight, I've given you good advice, i suggest you take it because 90% of this shit in here is spam, And i almost guarantee you'll lose if you go in there thinking you can kick his ass. Then come out throwing random punches like you're a fucking windmill.

See that contradiction right there?

Guest Black Guys White Sister
See that contradiction right there?

Definition of Contradiction: opposition between two conflicting forces or ideas

I don't see it.

Why'd you quote me , I was backing you up bro.

I was backing you up. I wasn't coming at you. <3

I was going to quote your post, BGWS, but LOPEEN has done a good job already.

Make up your mind and script kiddie me, already. You can have my empty bank account, lucky you.

@Clay if you're not going to take my advice then so be it, i have shit to do tonight, all i ask is that you get someone to video tape it, i'd love to see you lose.

@Clay if you're not going to take my advice then so be it, i have shit to do tonight, all i ask is that you get someone to video tape it, i'd love to see you lose.

Me too.

@Clay

Also, if you do video tape it, i'll be posting my fight (Bro scrap) sometime monday, if my friends up to it.

@Clay

Also, if you do video tape it, i'll be posting my fight (Bro scrap) sometime monday, if my friends up to it.

Considering I'm not fighting him today, I won't be posting it today.

He's fighting my other friend (that this whole deal evolved from) tomorrow. I'll record that and post that. Kid's gonna get raped.

I'll be waiting.

If he refuses then i'mma look for the little cunt who kept hiding from my last year, Trust me if i get that on video tape you'll see what i mean by "I talk shit but i can back it up"

Nah fatboy is the e-kid. He talks shit online, but in real life he is a quiet little bitch.

Ok tough guy, you're more of a e-thug than anyone here right now. you're such a badass... PWEASE TEACH ME HOWWWWWWW!!!!!

Ok tough guy, you're more of a e-thug than anyone here right now. you're such a badass... PWEASE TEACH ME HOWWWWWWW!!!!!

Why would he teach you? He's too much of a bad ass. You should be happy you're even talking to him.

Yes, because argueing something I know vs something he doesn't means I am retarded. If you couldn't follow what I stated then you should be asking yourself "Am I Retarded?" So maybe rephrase your post to "Sorry I do not understand, I (Konah) think I am retarded." In both regards a very useless statement.

Re-read what you wrote there. Now, compare that to saying you would drop him in 3 seconds and put him in the hospital in 15.

Mmmmkay, now that you've done that, go back to my first post.

Re-read what you wrote there. Now, compare that to saying you would drop him in 3 seconds and put him in the hospital in 15.

Mmmmkay, now that you've done that, go back to my first post.

Remind me to thank this tomorrow.

@ clay

Yo if you do get into this fight and video tape it than I will beleive that you got into this fight :D

Tomorrow probably. I don't think he'll be up for fighting after Chris rapes his face though.

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well." Matthew 38-40

If you really read this passage then you get my meaning, that the best way to show him whos boss isnt through violence. No, its through making sweet sweet love to his asshole Be like jesus, dont use fists, use cocks.

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well." Matthew 38-40

If you really read this passage then you get my meaning, that the best way to show him whos boss isnt through violence. No, its through making sweet sweet love to his asshole Be like jesus, dont use fists, use cocks.

You and Shadow should hang out.