Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Getting in a fight tonight.

PLACING BETS:

Random guy V. Clay

Fight to End All Fights & Put Clay in Juvey

Two kids enter, two kids run crying to their mothers!

You can't miss this once in a life time offer!

Keep your guard up , always. If you're punching the guy, remember to always keep one hand by your face to protect.

Try to go to for the liver punch, meaning a left jab to the body. If you get a clear shot in the liver, he'll be out.

If you wanna go for some nasty kicks, kick him from the side into the knee, it'll make him drop to the ground and you can figure out what to do from there.

Also, very important, if he's punching never look down or turn around, or else he'll get the chance to punch you in the spine or neck which will fuck you up, just get your face up and keep your guard up and look for the counters if this was to happen.

Be confident

Don't be stupid and try to kick, unless you know what you are doing. I don't know how big you are clay, but if you two are pretty evenly matched just rush the guy. Don't think, run up and keep swinging until he starts backing up... then continue swinging and hopefully you connect a good one and drop him.

concentrate on swinging, dont think about it when he hits you just keep swinging. if he hits the floor, (depending if he still wants to fight) follow him to the floor.

Don't be stupid and try to kick, unless you know what you are doing. I don't know how big you are clay, but if you two are pretty evenly matched just rush the guy. Don't think, run up and keep swinging until he starts backing up... then continue swinging and hopefully you connect a good one and drop him.

concentrate on swinging, dont think about it when he hits you just keep swinging. if he hits the floor, (depending if he still wants to fight) follow him to the floor.

If he's gonna be swinging ( wide hooks ) and as fast as possible, he will be so vulnerable. It'll leave his face unguarded, the least you could do is at least try and put some technique in there and guard your face.

That only works when you are drunk and don't notice the hits to your face. Not to mention getting winded 20 seconds in.

ducking, dodging, and blocking hits are implied. if you see the hit coming, obviously try to block it or avoid it. but otherwise concentrate on swinging...oops my bad, i mean jabbing.

@Konah: its clay's first fight, he isn't gonna remember much of anything from this thread when it goes down. If he spends too much time thinking about it he is just gonna get dropped. He mind as well rush up and keep the pressure on, if he gets winded he is just gonna have to push through it. hopefully the guy he is fighting isn't much of a fighter.

If you want it to end fast for you, do that. Usually the point in a fight is to not get hit as much/as hard as possible. Just try and get the advantage ASAP.

That sounded stupid after my first cigarette of the day. Usually clears my head. Ignore that.

Oh yeah, the most important part... don't be scared. don't hesitate. and breath. exhale when you throw a punch, inhale when you pull back. Keep breathing.

I practiced that a bit in the shower today. I wasn't throwing wild punches, just breathing and doing the basic motions. It's obvious as soon as you try it.

PLACING BETS:

Random guy V. Clay

Fight to End All Fights & Put Clay in Juvey

Two kids enter, two kids run crying to their mothers!

You can't miss this once in a life time offer!

I'd be mad if I wasn't laughing. I'm of age, bee tee dubz.

ducking, dodging, and blocking hits are implied. if you see the hit coming, obviously try to block it or avoid it. but otherwise concentrate on swinging...oops my bad, i mean jabbing.

Don't duck also, leaves you waaaay vulnerable. Dodge by leaning to the left or left and block by keeping your guard up. Also, if you avoid the hit by leaning left or right come back by coming with a hook or uppercut.

After you get him into a headlock you're going to need to use your smash move. Careful not to use it too early or you'll get stunned. For armor I would tape the front of my chest with duck tape.

If the Simpsons have taught me anything, it is that people who are bullies/bigger than you go into a berserk rage at the smell of nerd sweat. Make sure you cover yourself in lots of cologne to cover your pungent nerd aroma. HEED MY WARNING.

If you are Right Handed: First punch, quick left jab. Follow it with your best right. They'll get excited about the first one, and never see the big right coming.

But with this much talk, nothing will come of it. Fights happen in the moment, unless he slapped your sister around or something.

After you get him into a headlock you're going to need to use your smash move. Careful not to use it too early or you'll get stunned. For armor I would tape the front of my chest with duck tape.

What about bubble wrap?

Haven't seen the kid all day and I'm leaving for bowling in less than an hour. Apparently we're not fighting.

In before the two of you end up rolling around on the ground in what appears to be an embrace.

Wish I could be there to see this, haha. Ah, I miss a good fight.

best for fighting is , when u get advantage of fight , hit the same place over and over .. e.g. if u aiming at this stomach , then keep punching / kick it . 1 hit dont hurt that much but multiple hit at same place would

This would be the biggest pussy fight ever. I laughed at everyone giving the advice they seen in movies and looked up on google. 95% of these tips are useless in any fight organized or not. Since the fight is not happening because we all obviously expected this, no point in offering any useful suggestions.

This would be the biggest pussy fight ever. I laughed at everyone giving the advice they seen in movies and looked up on google. 95% of these tips are useless in any fight organized or not. Since the fight is not happening because we all obviously expected this, no point in offering any useful suggestions.

Hey...I do K-1 :3 come at me bro

Hey...I do K-1 :3 come at me bro

FYI K-1 is an event not a fighting style. I know you do not because a) you have no knowledge b) how unathletic you are. For you "come at me bro" comment I would have you down in about 3 seconds or depending how serious I wanted to be, in the hopsital on life support in 15.

FYI K-1 is an event not a fighting style. I know you do not because a) you have no knowledge b) how unathletic you are. For you "come at me bro" comment I would have you down in about 3 seconds or depending how serious I wanted to be, in the hopsital on life support in 15.

Sure bro. I've trained 3 years kickboxing. 2 Years in the Health en Budo gym about 2km away from where I live. I get training from Dave Jonkers, trainer of Sem Schilt.

Just because I'm not as buffed up as you doesn't mean I know how to fight. I'm not muscular, that's right, but I do know how to fight and I know the proper technique. No, I'm not a very strong fighter and no I'm not the best fighter , of course not. Stop trying to be tough at me via internet, I'm just trying to give Clay some advice IF it was to actually escalate into somewhat of a fight.

My bad! Duck tape is when someone brings a knife to a fight, I think it reduces the slash damage of you wear it. Uhm for punchs get some sort of hard metal and hide it under your shirt. Once he realizes it, yell " SIR CLAY SHALL SLAY YE ". Then you pull out your 7 pound cock and continue to sexually harass any of his holes of your choosing.

First you gotta bend him over and then pants him. And not just his jeans, you gotta do his boxers also. Then you gotta fuck him in the ass real hard. Remember, nothing shows that you dominate someone else more than anally raping them.

EDIT: goddamit failsniper you beat me to it by liek 30 seconds

Sure bro. I've trained 3 years kickboxing. 2 Years in the Health en Budo gym about 2km away from where I live. I get training from Dave Jonkers, trainer of Sem Schilt.

Just because I'm not as buffed up as you doesn't mean I know how to fight. I'm not muscular, that's right, but I do know how to fight and I know the proper technique. No, I'm not a very strong fighter and no I'm not the best fighter , of course not. Stop trying to be tough at me via internet, I'm just trying to give Clay some advice IF it was to actually escalate into somewhat of a fight.

Lieing over a internet forum is cute. Like I said on the floor in 3 hospital in 15. I get mad when people think they know about this shit. You can study all the techniques you want the issue is executing them which i know you can't effectively or possibly at all.

Lieing over a internet forum is cute. Like I said on the floor in 3 hospital in 15. I get mad when people think they know about this shit. You can study all the techniques you want the issue is executing them which i know you can't effectively or possibly at all.

Lol you're the one that says you're so fucking though. I'm just saying I've practiced for some time and learned the technique. I'm not the one going I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IN 3 SECONDS BRO!. How mad Shadow?