Sign in to follow this  
Lazzy

How close have you come to dying?

I think I was about 7-8 years old. I was at my best friend Jake's birthday party and we all decided that we wanted to go out in the backyard and swim for a couple of hours. There were adults EVERYWHERE, most mingling amoungst each other, some creepily watching us prepubescent boys doggie paddling our way across the pool. Anyway, about 30 minutes into our pool extravaganza, I decided that I was going to swim across the pool and back, underwater. I was actually a REALLY good swimmer (probably because of those lessons that my mom put me in when I was 5). So I took a deep breath, dove under-water, and swam my ass off. In about 6 seconds I made my way to the far edge of the pool, it was time to do a 360 and walk away. So I turned my body around, pushed off the wall with my feet, and started darting towards the shallow end (keep in mind, I am still underwater). I honestly don't know what happened, but the next thing I knew I was gasping for air, trying to get my head above water. I was legitimately drowning. I honestly don't know what the hell happened. I was a fantastic swimmer, but I guess I herped my derp and my body got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air. In West Philadelphia I was born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin all cool, and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good, started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cat was rare, but I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of gasping for air, I screamed at the top of my lungs. Nobody helped. After about 2 minutes of constant squirming, Jake finally swam over and took me to the shallow end. With the only energy that I had left, I managed to pull myself out of the water and lie down on the burning concrete. Almost everyone at the party crowded over me, including the fatass lady who said "OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING!!" (Lady, joking is telling you that I didn't impregnate your daughter with my man chowder, kthx). So ya, that's how I almost died when I was a young'in.

True story by the way.

haha man thats great xD, you guys ever get that feeling right before your about to fall asleep and you feel like the bed disappeared and ur falling?

I get that feeling sometimes and sometimes i feel like im in a daze :P

What, did they resent you or something?

Yeah. I made this dude that was tight wiff them fall down, i dropped him and he cried because when he fell his moms mother day present was crushed. He came up to me and said "WTF is wrong with you". Then on monday they were going to stab me because i taunted them and didnt act like a noballs kid.

I was gonna die when jumped o.O

Well about two years I was walking home and a truck came flying around the corner and lost control and i had to run up the yield next to me and the truck come up on the side walk and toke out some mailbox's and a light post. And it was about 1-2feet from hitting me scared the shit out of me.

Well about two years I was walking home and a truck came flying around the corner and lost control and i had to run up the yield next to me and the truck come up on the side walk and toke out some mailbox's and a light post. And it was about 1-2feet from hitting me scared the shit out of me.

Well it wouldnt scare the shit out of you if it was a pizza truck and it crashed.

Just this past summer before school started i was on a cruise in Northern Europe on the Baltic sea. The cruise left from Amsterdam, it went to Russia,Germany,Finland, all that. Towards the beginning of the cruise i started developing bronchitis, coughing really heavy and all.

Soon the bronchitis developed into pneumonia,i couldnt breathe out of my nose, i had a raging fever, and i had night sweat (every time i fell asleep i woke up and there was literally an entire puddle of sweat on my bed the exact size of my body). It looked like someone dumped a bucket of water on my bed.

Ontop of the pneumonia, i pulled out a muscle in my back that got progressingly worse every passing day. Soon the tight muscle was preventing some oxygen from getting to my brain, i was light headed,dizzy, and every time i coughed the bad muscle flexed and it felt like someone was stabbing me in the back.

So basically i got pneumonia with a really bad fever, badly pulled out a muscle in my back, so every time i coughed (which was about every 5 seconds) it felt like someone was smashing a brick into my back.

Not only was i close to needing extreme treatment if it got any worse, with everything i was ready to jump off the fucking ship.

But once the cruise was over and i got back to Amsterdam, i chain smoked weed and ate brownies to ease the pain.

Guest MindGames
Your original post invoked empathy in me.

Then I read the article.

Edit: Personally, I've been close more times than what's pleasing. A work accident (when I was doing lumberjack work) left me with the skin on my hands melted off and severe internal bleeding. I was stabbed while fighting off a guy who tried to mug me, and finally.... I have an extra set of bones in my chest. This means my chest is reinforced, but also that there is excess pressure in my thoracic cavity. Surgery has an 80% chance of death, so I have avoided it, but one day I will not wake up.

I'm 19 and pretty close to death. If you learn anything from your buddy, learn to appreciate and love life while it lasts.

I wonder if this is a lie...

OT: Playing in the street when I was 5-6, drunk driver almost hit me. Was Luls.

December 2009 in the middle of finals I was assaulted outside of a resaurant. I got knocked the fuck out trying to get my friends too gtf in my car. I was then kicked in the face whilst unconscious on the ground. I don't remember any of that happening. Good times. I suffered a severe concussion (my 4th, which is why it was dangerous/life-threatening to get kicked in the face -_-), broken nose, something with my neck (I was out for a week, so idk what lol), and various cuts 'n scrapes. And the fuckers tore my jeans. So made. Anyways, I think I started playing sG servers regularly during my recovery (yayyyyy).

EDIT: Also, instead of studying for my incomplete finals I was playing on sG servers...lulz

Two weeks ago I may have suffered another concussion laying out into a fool playing sportses. I don't remember blacking out, but two days later I started having serious migraines which I still have today (sigh...) and I just got an MRI this morning. I'll let you know if I die.

:)

Guest MindGames
December 2009 in the middle of finals I was assaulted outside of a resaurant. I got knocked the fuck out trying to get my friends too gtf in my car. I was then kicked in the face whilst unconscious on the ground. I don't remember any of that happening. Good times. I suffered a severe concussion (my 4th, which is why it was dangerous/life-threatening to get kicked in the face -_-), broken nose, something with my neck (I was out for a week, so idk what lol), and various cuts 'n scrapes. And the fuckers tore my jeans. So made. Anyways, I think I started playing sG servers regularly during my recovery (yayyyyy).

Two weeks ago I may have suffered another concussion laying out into a fool playing sportses. I don't remember blacking out, but two days later I started having serious migraines which I still have today (sigh...) and I just got an MRI this morning. I'll let you know if I die.

:)

Potential Konah v2?

Potential Konah v2?

Potentially biggest faggot on earth?

Gj proving in the space of 15 mins to two different people that you're a giant douche. (and failing to notice the irony in my post. Dumbfuck)

OT: Yes, I'm not a big fan of getting migraines which disable me like Snorlax on sleeping piils. Forgive me for worrying about my well-being (Don't wanna get captured by some retard with a Poké ball, right?)

Also, did I mention you're a giant faggot?

pz,

~froot.

Gj proving in the space of 15 mins to two different people that you're a giant douche. (and failing to notice the irony in my post. Dumbfuck)

OT: Yes, I'm not a big fan of getting migraines which disable me like Snorlax on sleeping piils. Forgive me for worrying about my well-being (Don't wanna get captured by some retard with a Poké ball, right?)

pz,

~froot.

he mad

Guest MindGames

pz,

~froot.

Someones mad

~apparent giant faggot

ps. Nice fail rep.

Guest MindGames
Apparently they didnt kick hard enough, amirite?

Yes :3