Sign in to follow this  
Empire

People with unnecessarily high levels.

I'm playing a level 20 race, then all of a sudden I jump up 20 levels because I killed a level 500 player.

This shouldn't be happening because it throws off leveling by other people.

Also people have races like SWAT leader with 500 levels, Shopkeeper with 350 levels, a really high Trickster Assassin, etc.

I will post players with abnormally high races in here. Hopefully someone(Yiyas) will reset their levels on that race to a normal value (100 or less).

# 417 "¤ĢS¤Ģhoul BOSS" STEAM_0:1:30047963 1:11:45 132 0 active

- Has a level 500 SWAT Leader.

# 458 "EggnogShake ¤ĢS¤" STEAM_0:

- Has a level 350 Shopkeeper.

I will add new posts as I find more people.

P.S. We need to make a 'level' race. This race would insta suicide on spawn but you could just put levels in there after people have lost them.

Well it was this or have a shit ton of people QQ about loss of levels, and have about 10 more threads about people losing their levels. : /

Klark, Mitch, and fatb0y did their best to restore levels to as many people as they could.

How are that high? I play Troll a decent amount and I'm only like 150.

Klark gave people levels in increments depending on how much they lost.

For instance i lost 600, so he gave me levels in increments of 50.

Klark gave people levels in increments depending on how much they lost.

For instance i lost 600, so he gave me levels in increments of 50.

I lost 600, dumped them all into Human. I'm not going to play it anymore, because the teleport has a ridiculous cooldown now (10 seconds).

BTW, the exp rate is at 5x atm. 25 exp for killing someone 1 level higher than you, 375(or so) for a regular kill. A level 1 would get about 15.5k exp for killing my human.

Also, the race that you could dump all of the levels into is default.

but people play default

(like me and knifemaster lul)

I'll just be rooting out people above level 200.

(I know the people who legitly have about level 200 races)

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Or...

We could have an *GASP* XP Cap.

Levels higher than 200 just all default to level 200 xp.

If you roll back my Sensei Golden Tail my tears will be felt all over the interwebz.

I hear what you mean though, but I don't find it frustrating. The last thing for me to do is re-max everything since the server fail....the quicker the better IMO.

Guest checkster

Mabe this happend when klark and mitch where kind enough to sit for an hour giving lv's back.

They told each one in spec, 1 by 1 that is, to changelevel and say when.

Perhaps they did not change, and got it all at one lv.

Also note that yiyas but the kill xp for a short period.

I'm playing a level 20 race, then all of a sudden I jump up 20 levels because I killed a level 500 player.

This shouldn't be happening because it throws off leveling by other people.

Also people have races like SWAT leader with 500 levels, Shopkeeper with 350 levels, a really high Trickster Assassin, etc.

I will post players with abnormally high races in here. Hopefully someone(Yiyas) will reset their levels on that race to a normal value (100 or less).

# 417 "¤ĢS¤Ģhoul BOSS" STEAM_0:1:30047963 1:11:45 132 0 active

- Has a level 500 SWAT Leader.

# 458 "EggnogShake ¤ĢS¤" STEAM_0:

- Has a level 350 Shopkeeper.

I will add new posts as I find more people.

P.S. We need to make a 'level' race. This race would insta suicide on spawn but you could just put levels in there after people have lost them.

whats wrong with having a really high leveled race it's really better for everyone else that doesn't have 1500 2000 or so total level to have a chance at this now that the only noob races got ruined

Don't really see the problem, expept with maybe Shopkeeper, I mean, most races don't get any better after a certen limit, and when they are that high lvl, and you kill him, then u gain loads of xp

you when eggnog was level 6345 i would kill him as much as i could because i didn't get 20 levels i would only get a max of 7 and i was like level 30 or so and i would say yeah put them down to like 150 to 200 but only if they put the teleports recharge back to how it was on human and the ice dragon

7 Levels for one kill? Do you realize what you are saying? You're completing a 1/4 of most races by killing one person. These 7 levels are probably the 'higher' up levels that actually require some time to get.

Also, there are plenty of races that 'rank up' based upon what level you are. (And don't have a level cap)

Ex. Shopkeeper and SWAT

And why do you care about the teleports on Human and Tatsu. How does that have ANYTHING to do with how many levels you gain when you kill someone?

Human and Tatsu got nerfed. Human finally got nerfed considering it's probably the most overplayed race on the server.

7 Levels for one kill? Do you realize what you are saying? You're completing a 1/4 of most races by killing one person. These 7 levels are probably the 'higher' up levels that actually require some time to get.

Also, there are plenty of races that 'rank up' based upon what level you are. (And don't have a level cap)

Ex. Shopkeeper and SWAT

And why do you care about the teleports on Human and Tatsu. How does that have ANYTHING to do with how many levels you gain when you kill someone?

Human and Tatsu got nerfed. Human finally got nerfed considering it's probably the most overplayed race on the server.

no you don't say, of course it's played a lot, and theres not such thing as over played it's just liked by people because it was a good race not it's worth less now when people say whats the best race to play i'm new i can't say human i'll have to say not sure man human is trash now don't play it human was for the noobs and for people that like having fun and how is gaining 7-20 levels in one kill bad? it still takes like 5 months to max every race

actually, if you killed eggnog when he was shopkeeper at lvl 0, you would already be in the 30s from one kill alone and for most races, that would be maxed.

no you don't say, of course it's played a lot, and theres not such thing as over played it's just liked by people because it was a good race not it's worth less now when people say whats the best race to play i'm new i can't say human i'll have to say not sure man human is trash now don't play it human was for the noobs and for people that like having fun and how is gaining 7-20 levels in one kill bad? it still takes like 5 months to max every race

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Sketch said he'd never play Human again because it's worthless now.

I laughed for ages.

Sketch said he'd never play Human again because it's worthless now.

I laughed for ages.

hey neither will i because it is worth less you guys that never used don't know what us guys that used it all the time are talking about because you don't know what it's like so really you can't say yes or no on it till you get your human to at least 70 without cheating

hey neither will i because it is worth less you guys that never used don't know what us guys that used it all the time are talking about because you don't know what it's like so really you can't say yes or no on it till you get your human to at least 70 without cheating

I had lvl 67, probs about 20 of which was done using the USP only. Hence why Pistoleer was made. Just playing it felt like I was cheating though.

I guess you haven't played WCS for long, since it's original cooldown is 10s.

Sign in to follow this