Sign in to follow this  
Guest sucky5dolla

Hi, It's napoodo! Good to see everyone.

Guest sucky5dolla

lol what's up guys! It's me napoodo! anyways, long time no see, just wanted to stop by to say hi to everyone and have a happy thanks giving for those who live in Canada and whatnot.

hope everyone's not going too crazy about the clan. It's been a while. and from what I've heard things are still bs around here. lol good luck to everyone and hope to see you around.

Btw, I've been good, school is great, the bant from forums wasn't so great. School gets broing sometimes and visiting here to chat once in a while would be amazing but too bad. I'm using a stupid proxy server to post this shit up and had to use it to make an account otherwise it wouldn't have worked. But, again, good to see everyone again!

~Fuck the staff that voted me bant

-Napoodo.

Why was it Napoodo got banned from sG in the first place? He never bothered me in the servers; I'm only curious.

He was being a massive cocksucker so the Janitor Project voted to remove him, and it got passed by staff.

Guest inb4bantagain

uh no actually, I was just letting everyone in the clan know what was going on in the community. Apparently, most of what I had said to the public was true and because of that, people started asking questions. the "leaders" and "staffs" couldn't handle the questions and answers. Thus, I was banned. sorry, had to admit it. and hi zachman! XD

again, junzou just moved away from the truth again by saying im a cocksucker. ironic.

-Fuck the people (you know who you are)

~ NApoodo, inb4 banned again

uh no actually, I was just letting everyone in the clan know what was going on in the community. Apparently, most of what I had said to the public was true and because of that, people started asking questions. the "leaders" and "staffs" couldn't handle the questions and answers. Thus, I was banned. sorry, had to admit it. and hi zachman! XD

again, junzou just moved away from the truth again by saying im a cocksucker. ironic.

I did it this time!

Guest mediumpenis

lol yeah I miss you too oh wait, it's me :) I MISS YOU OREO!

LOL BLOB! the thing is, I made people ask questions about why a lot of the staff are aboosing their powers and stuff =P that's what started it... anyways.... good to see you oreo. this is like my 5th account.

~In before it's bant.

~PS. IM NOT NAPOODO so you can't ban me for being napoodo. give a better reason you cocksucker.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

oh and I heard coinstar is holding the server donation money hostage lOL. i dunno if its true or not, but it's funny. :)

wow I'm not banned yet... this is my record time so far. I think you guys should give up banning me from forums... All im doing is giving explanations and saying hi to people!

I'll just be back again if i am banned psh.

Pretty sure we voted to kick you out because you wouldnt stop QQing over the stupidest shit.

Guest mediumpenis
Pretty sure we voted to kick you out because you wouldnt stop QQing over the stupidest shit.

rofl stupidest shit that literally everyone asked questions about. and in return YOU guys qq'd and raged and then bant lol. ironicfail

gg + 1000000 innernets for you too. have fun with it.

1 week before Napoodo gets banned:

"joinuv.com sucks balls"

"sG can suck a dick"

"a big donkey dick"

That's was just some of the shit you were posting in the chatbox-- you were bitching up and down in other threads, and on the servers as well. You clearly had no desire to be here, we told you to chill the fuck out, you didn't, you were banned. Now go the fuck away since you had such a huge problem.

uh no actually, I was just letting everyone in the clan know what was going on in the community. Apparently, most of what I had said to the public was true and because of that, people started asking questions. the "leaders" and "staffs" couldn't handle the questions and answers.

What exactly did you ask, I forget.

Refresh me.

Guest twinklefingers

yeah, I've been banned for a few months now or something. I don't remember how long. But decided to greet some of you guys thanksgiving after I felt the situation with me had settled down. (Ps. I've never missed a holiday where I haven't greeted you guys and wasn't gonna do so now)

and yeah, only a select few and staff raged/qq'd against me... no one else seemed to mind that they are being updated on events >.>.

good to see you too musicfreak. long time no see.

oh and btw, it was a perma ban too.. (fail perma) so don't ask too many questions.. I gotta make a new account every time someone asks a question.

this account will be banned within a few minutes. agian, good seeing everyone :) I also heard a lot of people are thinking about leaving...

Guest twinklefingers

aha hi peestain

Im thinking of proxying back onto one of sG's server to say hi to some people... sounds like some fun lol

Guest twinklefingers

rofl I THINK they gave up cuz they know I'll just make another account through proxy lol... I'm surprised the other banned guys didn't think of making a proxy account to just stop by to say hi and stuff lol

Guest twinklefingers

LOL! HI CHAUKLET nice to see you again

LOL! HI CHAUKLET nice to see you again

Just give up already. Do you understand how simple it is to ban someone? They've just stopped caring because you're not even doing anything. You're just making new accounts, saying hi to random people and telling your tale.

COOL

FUCKING

STORY

BRO.

Go do something useful.