Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Syndicate Gamers Digest Volume 10 [10/10/10]

I dont get it, if we're not going to have zombie mod anymore why is chosen still RO for zm?

Congrats to everyonr who got staff

There's zombie escape elmo

Im not the one to say since I don't play much zm but from what I read chosen was the one that killed zm, is he gonna kill ze too?

Guest Horny©at

ZM CLOSED FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Im coming for you chosenone!

ZM CLOSED FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You were never there anyway. You were in jb lol.

@ Super Novacaine, Empire, Blob and Zach, grats for the promotions/positions!!

@Fatb0y and Ted, u guis juz mad cuz i took ur staff

trollface.jpg

Remember that one time when the entire clan hated you for being a annoying faggot; and you just claimed you were trolling people into disliking you?

Oh wait we still hate you and using trolling as a cop out doesn't work.

The only reason you're staff is because coinstar is a idiot who holds the clans funds. He would rather listen to ONE PERSON'S misconstrued information in a pm than the entire forum population and all current/past staff members.

So you can sit on your throne made from wet cardboard and pretend you're staff, But that would be delusional.

Remember that one time when the entire clan hated you for being a annoying faggot; and you just claimed you were trolling people into disliking you?

Oh wait we still hate you and using trolling as a cop out doesn't work.

The only reason you're staff is because coinstar is a idiot who holds the clans funds. He would rather listen to ONE PERSON'S misconstrued information in a pm than the entire forum population and all current/past staff members.

So you can sit on your throne made from wet cardboard and pretend you're staff, But that would be delusional.

I can sense the anger, honestly Ted, I don't give a fuck. First of all the entire clan doesn't hate me, a large proportion does, but I'm not like you, I don't spend my time trying to make people upset= and I don't get upset with your remarks. I have better things to do than troll others.

I can sense the anger, honestly Ted, I don't give a fuck. First of all the entire clan doesn't hate me, a large proportion does, but I'm not like you, I don't spend my time trying to make people upset= and I don't get upset with your remarks. I have better things to do than troll others.

The portion of the clan that matters hates you. Lets just leave it at that.

First of all the entire clan doesn't hate me,.

A delusion is a fixed belief that is either false, fanciful, or derived from deception. In psychiatry, it is defined to be a belief that is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process) and is held despite evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, dogma, stupidity, apperception, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Entire-Clan-hates-me-But-im-staff-guys-right.jpg

lolwut? not true.

pebbz joined right around the time we were getting rid of P2, we had JB before that

edit: just read his application to uv, coinstar wasn't a JCS yet... guess i was wrong :\

pebbz joined right around the time we were getting rid of P2, we had JB before that

odd.. why does it feel like Pebbz has been around longer than that....

Cool beans, new RO's hit me up if you have questions

So.....

what do i do?

and me and pebbz have been around for a lot longer than we were 'in' the clan for...

At least for me, I played on the servers/lurked on the forums at LEAST one entire year before I joined.

Sign in to follow this