Sign in to follow this  
adam :)

Who would you be willing to die for ?

Just looking to make a interesting topic, Basically you can add your own questions and answer them.

If a world war happened, Would you be willing to die for your country?

If your girlfriend was in trouble with a gang, Would you be willing to die for her safety?

You guys can keep asking questions but i'll answer mine.

I would, If I could be accepted in again =.=

If your girlfriend was in trouble with a gang, Would you be willing to die for her safety?

I guess I would, It all depends on how much I love her or whatever but yes I would.

I think I would die for anyone younger than me... I've seen a lot of amazing things in my life and I'd want others to as well.

EDIT:

Offspring: Yes

Family: Depends on age/happiness/etc.

Boyfriend: Maybe in time...

Small Innocent Child: Yes

Concept of My Country: Sorry, nope.

I would take a bullet for my little sister, or torture, whatever.

+ If World War happened I'd be willing to die for my country.

Thats easy to say it now, but if it really was a time to do it I know it would be a very hard decision.

A Klondike bar.

11087d1250640696-what-would-you-do-klondike-klondike-20bar-20original.gif

On a serious note:

Offspring: Yes

Family: Yes

Girlfriend: Depends if I loved her

Small Innocent Child: Yes

Concept of My Country: Yes --> Reality of My Government: No

I saw two ladies get mugged before outside of a Stop & Shop and fought the guys with a friend of mine, wasn't really thinking about it in the moment but they could have had a gun. So in that case, I might die to help protect someone from harm that I don't know.

No.

Yes.

Thats easy to say it now, but if it really was a time to do it I know it would be a very hard decision.

I'm going to the Marines when I finish school, so either way, I will be involved in WW3

Not if WW3 doesn't happen in our time, and/or the Netherlands (if that is where you really live) are not involved.

But

I would die for my offspring/wife, if I had any of those.

I would not die for my country, call me a pussy but I plan on raising children and having a wife. I'm not going to leave my family and wife alone just to go to war.

Guest Horny©at

I find it ironic that in order to achieve piece in the world we first have to cause chaos; that's how I look at war.

The only thing I would probably die for is my family and country ( That's if I support my country and believe in their goals, I would never support a tyrannical government.)

Not if WW3 doesn't happen in our time, and/or the Netherlands (if that is where you really live) are not involved.

But

I would die for my offspring/wife, if I had any of those.

I would not die for my country, call me a pussy but I plan on raising children and having a wife. I'm not going to leave my family and wife alone just to go to war.

The Netherlands was involved in the previous World War.

Sure?

I thought it would be 'The Netherlands was involved' and 'The Dutch were involved'.

It is.

The Netherlands is a country, therefore not a plural and uses was. However something like 'The Caribbean Islands' would be plural and would need were.

:3

It is.

The Netherlands is a country, therefore not a plural and uses was. However something like 'The Caribbean Islands' would be plural and would need were.

:3

So Skotti is wrong..:3

Lopez you better bulk up for the marines unless in your country that means scrawny kid.

I would die for adam and C1. More seriously I would die for Jay Cutler by that I mean I would risk my life to end his and his football career

On a more serious note even further it depends on the situation, but I would risk my life for pretty much anyone.

Lopez I've actually earned the DANCON March Medal for Iraq (bronze). I say this with absolute certainty that you couldn’t earn your own country's award for excellence. I don’t think you're cut out for the Danish military. Foh has seen my certificate and medal. Pics are available upon request.

Come at me bro

Lopez I've actually earned the DANCON March Medal for Iraq (bronze). I say this with absolute certainty that you couldn’t earn your own country's award for excellence. I don’t think you're cut out for the Danish military. Foh has seen my certificate and medal available upon request.

Come at me bro

Reason #9 why i would die for C1.