Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Post a Picture of Your Setup

Nice cock ring to the left of the keyboard. Also, I'm sorry you spent money on Assassin's Creed 3.

Lol thanks, it was tough finding one big enough.

And yeah, i was a little disappointed with the game but the ce was still worth it (to me, anyways)

Nice cock ring to the left of the keyboard. Also, I'm sorry you spent money on Assassin's Creed 3.

Lol thanks, it was tough finding one big enough.

And yeah, i was a little disappointed with the game but the ce was still worth it (to me, anyways)

Looks more like an asshole expander than a cock ring.

Edited by Youngz

GEDC0260_zpsbca90e3b.jpg

Tis my current setup. Unsure of what else I am going to add to it as of yet.

Nice Blue eyes white dragon my yugioh deck had 3 Red eyes and 2 toon blue eyes white dragons would wreck people with it if they didnt stop my magic cards.

You noticed the cards, the first thing I noticed was the AD700's :D. This kid wants to hear where everyone is on the map.

I just found it after posting the first one. I usually never double post on anything.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

Neither of those posts, guy named after a movie that came out far too recently to comfortably name yourself after, are worth a single post. Not even when you put both of them in the same post can you justify the shit you have forced on us. I fucking hate you.

Neither of those posts, guy named after a movie that came out far too recently to comfortably name yourself after, are worth a single post. Not even when you put both of them in the same post can you justify the shit you have forced on us. I fucking hate you.

........................you seem mad bro

you mad bro?

Edited by jbandito

Getting little things like golden stormtroopers on your keyboard just does it for me.

Spending money on useless accessories, like buying useless glitter phone cases.

I collect keyboards, its my hobby. I also mod keyboards. Switches, LEDs, etc.

Not gunna lie though, the storm trooper was an impulse buy because they are a very limited release.. you dont wanna know how much i spent on it, unless u already know

Edited by TURKISH RAMBO