Sign in to follow this  
sniper kitty

The Future of sG clan

lets go back to =(UV)= and get more people in the zombie servers

back to the good old days!...

Unfortunately everyone left ZM when army left, but we still have ZE.

I have yet to see why that is beneficial to the clan at all. The chances of the videos getting hits is extremely slim. specially when everyone in em is a faggit

The people who do see those videos and will actually watch them are 12 year old faggots who watch "advertisements for counter strike servers", same people who make them.

lets go back to =(UV)= and get more people in the zombie servers

back to the good old days!...

I posted almost the exact same thing in the Zombie Mod forum yesterday. No one saw it. :(

When is this plan being enacted?

the sooner we stop bitching the farther sG will go. my solution: kick the dumbasses out of the clan and keep the people who are here to have fun and make the community better.

the sooner we stop bitching the farther sG will go. my solution: kick the dumbasses out of the clan and keep the people who are here to have fun and make the community better.

Agreed. Stop bitching about people bitching.

What's done is done. That’s about all, nothing we can do. I don't really see the big deal with him being in staff, everyone hates on him he just kind of sets himself up lol. I think some sort of warning would of made things a lot less dramatic, I mean we still haven’t seen or heard anything about a digest but I don’t run shit so in the end it doesn’t really matter what I think. Might as well say congrats, my hats off to you, what you said must have been amazing or coin hasn’t really been paying attention to the forums.

I think UV should stay buried and you guys should stick with sG. Once you guys keep committed members and work through the bs things will be fine. I keep seeing many threads about sG failing but every clan goes through this. I became a member of UV like 5 years ago and I ended up leaving on bad terms because I fell for stupid shit (P2) and everyone thought I was over reacting but apparently I wasn't cause he fucked a lot of you. First you need to sort out your leadership. The oldest members should be voted into JCS as long as they are active everyday in game and forums. They need to monitor the games like I use to and make sure shit is running smooth or people won't be committed to the servers. Second, Advisors position isn't something to bitch about and every member will eventually get their turn. Lopez was chosen for a reason and you need to respect the decision. If he screws up then report it like responsible members (ie screenshots, etc). You should create a thread (if you haven't already) specifically for member submitting ideas to improve the community and servers.

Are you guys still buying admin and donating?

Relax and don't stay in cliques within the members. Thats what fucks you. Hope my opinions help

I don't mean to bump an old thread, but there's been so many people that have predicted the "end of sG". So far, they have been right 0% of the time. I don't even think this is really a time to doubt sG's future. Let's just say there have been bigger shitstorms. I remember when P2 was hording the power, so we got most of the JCS to quit. He shut down the forums, posted a public apology, a few idiots left and created a few split-off clans, (I don't know of any one that hasn't failed yet, btw), other people got power and we made P2 our bitch. If sG can survive that, I'm pretty sure it can survive whatever the hell is going on here. While we're walking down memory lane, does anybody remember basically taking down Jimmyboy's joke of a clan? That was pretty fun.

I don't mean to bump an old thread, but there's been so many people that have predicted the "end of sG". So far, they have been right 0% of the time. I don't even think this is really a time to doubt sG's future. Let's just say there have been bigger shitstorms. I remember when P2 was hording the power, so we got most of the JCS to quit. He shut down the forums, posted a public apology, a few idiots left and created a few split-off clans, (I don't know of any one that hasn't failed yet, btw), other people got power and we made P2 our bitch. If sG can survive that, I'm pretty sure it can survive whatever the hell is going on here. While we're walking down memory lane, does anybody remember basically taking down Jimmyboy's joke of a clan? That was pretty fun.
'

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S OREO

EDIT::

Lololol, remember when I got him to friend me on MySpace? I think that was before I got staff.

Haha Jimmyboy is an idiot. Were you there when we prank called the hick in Alabama with vent? Haha I remember we said we were from LiveJasmin and that the guy had an outstanding debt with us. His wife over heard it and she flipped shit! Then we gave him a number to call back, it was an FBI field office. Rofl he actually called the cops on us because of that. We talked to the cop for a second and hung up. Best prank phone call ever.

Haha Jimmyboy is an idiot. Were you there when we prank called the hick in Alabama with vent? Haha I remember we said we were from LiveJasmin and that the guy had an outstanding debt with us. His wife over heard it and she flipped shit! Then we gave him a number to call back, it was an FBI field office. Rofl he actually called the cops on us because of that. We talked to the cop for a second and hung up. Best prank phone call ever.

I miss you Oreo :<

I WAS!

I'm just doing my job sir...