Sign in to follow this  
sniper kitty

The Future of sG clan

How long do you guys think will be up for? Not forever of course, but the problems and all that shit happening, it'll be ending faster than normal. People dont want to see the servers go down, they want them up and running.

Post your suggestions on how the community can solve and fix all these things going on.

I am wondering why has the community gone into a civil war? sorta, yes, no?

The future of sG and its players depends on the answers coming from everybody, not just one person. if you all can formulate a plan and work together, something will be done. until then, i would like to see what you think the future of this clan will be like and the answers to solve the "things" going on.

For the future, Think of a way/ plan to prevent small stuff like this, or big events Example: "No money is going directly to the servers anymore, servers will be shutting down 1 by 1 starting with the JailBreak."-JCS

Also think of a way to bring the clan/justabunchofpeoplewhoplayontheserversandforums, together in an event, it will be filmed if your idea is acceptable by staff members of whom the studios can trust.

If you have a solution to the things going on now and in the future, openly voice them so we all know what could be done in the future.

PS: "In my opinion, i think only L5 members can get staff and if they are willing to do the job right and also knowing the strict consequences if they do wrong." Some old guy used to be on sG

-Sniper Kitty [studio.Manager] [Founder]

Its not ending anytime soon. Sure it seems like a warzone, people come people go. Sometimes they come back.....3 times.

But I guess having a backup plan doesn't hurt, I'm not even in sG so my words don't count.

We get a cycle of this happening, a slight piece of drama and we lose a couple members - then for every 2 newfags that leave, 3 more newfags are created. In other words, all we lose is decent staff if really big drama goes down.

I don't see it ending in the near future. but it will probably morph into a Neo-Nazi-Terrorist-eGO-Wannabe-Clan-Who-Are-Also-Zombie-Vampires eventually.

If you make big unexpected changes and have people sorta find out about it themselves without any sort of internal announcement, it's going to fuck things up and people WILL be pissed. Like me.

And if, as one person says, it's a cycle, then maybe a smart idea would be to NOT make the mistakes of the past? Or is that not a priority?

The way I see it, this really isn't a huge issue compared to previous things that have come. I get everyone is annoyed with the sudden change, but there are watchful eyes going on here and even if there is a jump in decisions that all don't approve of, we are still trying to do the best we can to help fix things and make them better.

This little bump will come and pass soon enough honestly. I don't see it as a breaker of the community though.

While I have a couple of hours on my hands without being bothered, I know that sG must of had a cycle like others said, To be honest there will always be new people coming in, sG wont die unless the owners of sG run off. ( highly doubt it ).

But aye, I'm just a "Newfag" I don't know anything about the past of sG, Only a couple months back. Just my view though.

sG/UV/halofagclan has been around for like 5-6 years

the clan has been 1000x worse off than it is right now, its probably at a strong point right now IMO

Exactly. You fucking newfags wouldn't know a shitstorm if it came out of your toilet and ate your dick.

How long do you guys think will be up for? Not forever of course, but the problems and all that shit happening, it'll be ending faster than normal. People dont want to see the servers go down, they want them up and running.

There's a couple of days of drama over something which is totally inconsequential and then "HERP DERP TEH CLAN IS DYING". I'm not an oldfag, so I can't claim this madness is any better or worse than other incidents in the past, but this is getting blown WAY out of proportion. It's Coinstar being a troll causing a lot of dumb people to get butthurt. Butthurt spreads and causes flamewars. A bunch of people get infracted or temp banned, a few assclowns actually leave (Darwin called it natural selection) and then soon enough everything is more or less back to normal.

Goddamn guys. WTF.

I had been on the server on and off but I am a new fag on the forum. I just now started playing ALOT more. I don't really know its not all going to shit, but it is slightly looking into a deep hole. As more and more shit happens on the server I feel that it is slowly getting closer to that hole. But thats just me though.

When I was in staff I tried as much as I could to encourage discussion and democratic resolution to any changes we were going to make. Then coinstar did his whole "I control the money so I'm the boss thing" with Renji and Chaos and tried to assert himself as dictator but that fell apart because he was useless except for paying a few of bills and couldnt control the clan without Jason and a bunch of the rest of staff. We actually tried to kick him out but of course he controlled the money so he held it hostage.

It would seem that he is once again attempting to control things he isn't around enough to understand or adequately assess. My advice to any staff members who may read this is this: Coinstar can't manage this clan on his own. He doesnt have the time to devote to it like Oracion and the advisors, and doesnt have the knowhow to manage vbulletin like Jason or the servers as efficiently as Klark. You guys can exert more pressure to get stuff done in a community manner, or you can just let it slide and let coinstar lord over everything like he wanted to.

I'm not saying that this Lopez thing is a drastic situation in which everyone needs to put coinstar back in his financial manager place, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

^^^

I love you coin, known you for awhile, but you overstep your boundaries at times.

Honestly though, I wish not to be gloomy, but I do not think this clan will last much longer. And yes, its been through "tougher" times than this, but lets face it, CSS is dieing away. No longer do we have players on wcs2, surf, zm classic. Minigame is starting to lose its popularity and its only a matter of time before we either have to lower our box, or just diminish as a clan.

Either one of two things can happen. One, we find a game that has dedicated servers and has decent mods so we can make profit from admin subs, or two, clan falls.

TL;DR

If we dont eventually expand and be successful, clan = dead

^^^

I love you coin, known you for awhile, but you overstep your boundaries at times.

Honestly though, I wish not to be gloomy, but I do not think this clan will last much longer. And yes, its been through "tougher" times than this, but lets face it, CSS is dieing away. No longer do we have players on wcs2, surf, zm classic. Minigame is starting to lose its popularity and its only a matter of time before we either have to lower our box, or just diminish as a clan.

Either one of two things can happen. One, we find a game that has dedicated servers and has decent mods so we can make profit from admin subs, or two, clan falls.

TL;DR

If we dont eventually expand and be successful, clan = dead

Who needs a clan, all we are atm is people who play games together - tbh all we need is a vent server and the forums.

Screening! Screening! Screening! Do a Vote for people whos taking a higher seat or something not just blind fold picking that way there would be less troublesome.