Sign in to follow this  
tex1an2

Lopez advisor? WE BE PEACIN'

Guys, guys. Put yourselves in their shoes. A person they furiously hate and despise has gotten a position of power over them. Even if that person has done absolute no harm, their burning hatred ignores this and their insides scream that they must depart from this horrid situation. It's all rational when you think about it.

I'm pretty sure being a faggot is something lopez did. Other than that you're spot on on why i'm about 9 horses

You're leaving due to annoyance? That's just.. pathetic.

I don't understand this post.

If someone annoys you, you either tell them about it and see if they stop (NO he didn't)

Or just leave the situation.

Guys, guys. Put yourselves in their shoes. A person they furiously hate and despise has gotten a position of power over them. Even if that person has done absolute no harm, their burning hatred ignores this and their insides scream that they must depart from this horrid situation. It's all rational when you think about it.

Fight or Flight. Since we cannot win the fight tex1an2 decided the flight option.

I don't understand this post.

If someone annoys you, you either tell them about it and see if they stop (NO he didn't)

Or just leave the situation.

Sure, if we're talking small scale, but allowing ONE person to have such a power over you that makes you leave an entire COMMUNITY? Granted, this is the internets, but still it's pathetic. I know he's your brother and all, but you should be able to see the absurdity of all of this.

Fight or Flight. Since we cannot win the fight tex1an2 decided the flight option.

At least you realize his cowardice. That's good.