Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

Sad Story Brah.

I feel for you.. and this is coming from another Honda owner. I own a 1998 Acura Integra Type R and life is hell ever since I've owned the car. Paranoia is on a 20 out of 10 scale when it comes to parking my car ANYWHERE.. even my own garage. Thieves have broken into my garage a couple times already and have even tried to steal it on the street. I live just outside Chicago. Theft of Acura/Honda cars is so immense here that at times, the number of reported stolen vehicles rivals that of Southern California. I've got layers and layers of security though. I even lug around an actual wheel boot that law enforcement uses. Sorry for your loss dude. I've lost a lot of sleep over my car but I wouldn't change a thing. I love the car to death.

It's cool, at least my insurance got me a new car. I installed a security system that a small ding on the car will result in the alarm going off and a remote to see which part of the car got ding. *note* it's a bitch when it rain, the car's alarm keep ringing lol, I think I need to lower the security level on it. but any who, I'm still keeping my car in the garage no matter what. Only to use it for school *sometime* to show off :D but other then that, this baby is in the garage. Also if you still don't feel safe about the car, put a clutch lock and wheel lock, although those can be bypass easily. It's still worth a try.

Also if you still don't feel safe about the car, put a clutch lock and wheel lock, although those can be bypass easily. It's still worth a try.

Just get a removable steering wheel.

Yes i do need that but, why do i need a steering wheel when theres no engine?

Yabadabadoo bitch, it's called the flinstones.

Brief update of the car right now. not trying to necro

Cops called me the other day saying they found the engine of my car at a race track. The person who has the engine apparently installed it in his fagstang, and he blew up the engine. good bye 4k miles engine :[. But anyways caught the guy and he is paying 10K restitution back for my loss.

my current car right now is 2010 AP2 S2K it's still in the garage being really careful about it, and use it on hot days since its a convertible.

my rsx-s, getting really sick of this car. i drive it too much and it's really boring.

Gutted, I like how they take a wheel trim but not the drivers seat.

Don't you keep your car in your Garage?

Called the cops on the first day it went missing.

Cops called me back after 2 days and said they found my car with the matching VIN # and told me to go pick it up at the station.

They told me they found it at the ghetto in the middle of the intersection.

Basically what I have is the shell...

Yes insurance is going to pay for the car. But their not letting me getting the same car back.

s2koutside1.jpg

thats fucking terrible man!

same thing happened to my friends parents truck. their from Florida. It was a year old ford f250 diesel in perfect condition. it went missing one day, and they found it a couple weeks later behind a warehouse. it was a beautiful truck

1zsrcx.jpg

fucking chop shops

That really fucking sucks. So they sliced the soft top open and hot-wired it? What year was it, and what are you going to do with what's left of it?

Also:

Let me educate you kid and your horrible grammar.
Let me educate your horrible grammar.

You don't educate someone's grammar. You educate them about grammar. Sit your ass down, learn how to use commas, and learn the difference between "to" and "too".

That really fucking sucks. So they sliced the soft top open and hot-wired it? What year was it, and what are you going to do with what's left of it?

Also:

You don't educate someone's grammar. You educate them about grammar. Sit your ass down, learn how to use commas, and learn the difference between "to" and "too".

That last period should be within the parentheses. nub lol

Those are quotation marks, not parentheses, and the case presented is an exception to that rule.

I'm retarded. I stared at my phone for a good minute trying to spell parentheses and I still fail :l

defeat accepted

And Dojima's right because you're not quoting 'too' or 'to' from a specific source. im done wit dis perfect grammar and such. i save it for speshul ocasions

Those are quotation marks, not parentheses, and the case presented is an exception to that rule.

Actually, I'm probably mistaken on that final part, but I'm thinking of it similarly to putting quotes around an individual letter or around a number.

Actually, I'm probably mistaken on that final part, but I'm thinking of it similarly to putting quotes around an individual letter or around a number.

Nah, you're not, but really it's just a matter of style, rather than a strict rule.