Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

Sad Story Brah.

Called the cops on the first day it went missing.

Cops called me back after 2 days and said they found my car with the matching VIN # and told me to go pick it up at the station.

They told me they found it at the ghetto in the middle of the intersection.

Basically what I have is the shell...

Yes insurance is going to pay for the car. But their not letting me getting the same car back.

s2koutside1.jpg

should have bought American.

I personally don't like american. they don't have the looks for the car. they might have the horse power. but they don't got the looks . lol

just like girls. they might have a nice body. but they got no looks :]

The cops were nice enough to give me that spare wheel to push the car up onto the tow truck lol. and thanks to the code lock lug nuts I didn't get the other rims stolen. but they did take the front ones cause i didnt have the code lock on the fronts

it's a soft top. basically people can just cut it open

wow cant believe i didnt think of that -.- at least your insurance is letting you get a car.... nice sig. whos the chick

wow cant believe i didnt think of that -.- at least your insurance is letting you get a car.... nice sig. whos the chick

oh hell naw. they not letting me get the same car. but imma try to convince them

Guest Horny©at
This made my dad, going to leave for school in 15 minutes. I'll laugh every minute of the bus ride.

I'm sorry, but I don't speak retard.

lol

This made my day, going to leave for school in 15 minutes. I'll laugh every minute of the bus ride.

EDIT: Obviously I meant 'my day'

I have to admit, That, that was pretty low. Even if you were joking.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

it's a soft top. basically people can just cut it open

That's why I don't like convertibles, They are too easy to steal with a top that can be cut open, Sure it might look like a luxury kind of car, but won't matter if it's stolen =x

shit and u got racing seats too. damn man, u race that shit?they are great at autocross. if u still had it in one piece i would have raced ya

nah that car was testing water. but i did a lot of mods to it. with bride seats and everything. made the dash board carbon fiber instead of the lame leathers. and just so happen that day i had to park my car outside because my dad had to clean up the garage. the car was only 15k miles =(

lol i own a 1995 gmc yukon with 189555 miles and thats what i bought with my money. when i got it it had 130000 miles, or close to that. it costed me 2 grand. so if you have a car that cost like 10 grand then your parents bought it for you. and if they didn't, then they put money in your bank, which means they bought it. and if that isnt the case then you have to be in your late 20's or 30's. and if that is the case then it is sad that your on a gaming forum. and im not hating im just stating the obvious.

lol i own a 1995 gmc yukon with 189555 miles and thats what i bought with my money. when i got it it had 130000 miles, or close to that. it costed me 2 grand. so if you have a car that cost like 10 grand then your parents bought it for you. and if they didn't, then they put money in your bank, which means they bought it. and if that isnt the case then you have to be in your late 20's or 30's. and if that is the case then it is sad that your on a gaming forum. and im not hating im just stating the obvious.

Yeah but, Just because you had to take the harder path doesn't mean it should be a bad thing that he would get a car from his parents. Such as, I did get my truck from my grandparents, but simply because family issues that made our lives hard and they had a chance to really make those hard years for me better. I was trying to earn my own vehicle, I was content with getting a 500$ car that looked like it was from the ghetto, but then my grandparents wanted me to have a present to start me up on my own in life =T My point is though, that just because he got it from his parents doesn't mean it should be considered a bad thing =T