Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lindseth

Lindseth's Application [Accepted]

yes 11/15 good guy, good admin (as far as I've seen), do I need more or am I good? oh and good community response

Just refer to the other reasons to see if yours suffices, i'm sure it does :)

With my super recruitment officer powers, I'm giving this application an extension until further notice

Backing this up. It doesnt make any sense to deny a player who hasn't received a single Negative vote throughout the entire voting process just because not enough staff took a look at this app recently.

I stepped down like a month ago, so I am unsure if this will count or not, but I am voting yes for you based on all of the positive feedback I have seen from those in the community who cared enough to vote and your positive attitude on the forums. The rest of staff can decide whether to count it or not.

Backing this up. It doesnt make any sense to deny a player who hasn't received a single Negative vote throughout the entire voting process just because not enough staff took a look at this app recently.

I stepped down like a month ago, so I am unsure if this will count or not, but I am voting yes for you based on all of the positive feedback I have seen from those in the community who cared enough to vote and your positive attitude on the forums. The rest of staff can decide whether to count it or not.

It counts, and I'll vote yes as well.

Currently

4/6

I REALLY don't think this recruit made an impression on the community. That would explain well.......the lack of +,- or just votes in general. In his case its player apathy b/c no one really knows who he is.

Currently

4/6

I REALLY don't think this recruit made an impression on the community. That would explain well.......the lack of +,- or just votes in general. In his case its player apathy b/c no one really knows who he is.

community as in jailbreak players? i mean jb people vote for jb, others vote for others.

Currently

4/6

I'd say plenty of WCS players know who he is.

community as in jailbreak players? i mean jb people vote for jb, others vote for others.

Even his forum presence is forgetable.....and yes he needs to visit other servers. Sometimes in the absence of an opinion ppl will vote on name recognition alone.

I'd say plenty of WCS players know who he is.

11/15 and 2/6 before zach had to beg for votes.....are you sure?

Even his forum presence is forgetable.....and yes he needs to visit other servers. Sometimes in the absence of an opinion ppl will vote on name recognition alone.

same never really saw this app till now...hey at least he isnt jb player right?

11/15 and 2/6 before zach had to beg for votes.....are you sure?

11/15 is pretty good for a WCS player. As for staff, no staff plays WCS except for Oracion.

Yes from me. This guy can take a joke and have some fun on the server. Good sense of humor but can mature when needed.

1/4

GASP!