Sign in to follow this  
Microshock

Get rid of the Disrespect Rule

Guest Cheshire kitty

half the paid admins don't care about enforcing the rules.

they get away with as much abuse as they can.

they try to befriend everyone by giving them what they want so they won't report them.

and if every rule were to be enforced on the bhop server all the usuals would be banned.

Excuses excuses. You're listening to justin bieber right now on your lastfm!

Anyways, back on topic.

No one said I didn't like him. Nor am I the SLIGHTEST self-conscious about it. +1 for looking at my Last.FM. +2 for not realizing that an AVATAR grabs your attention and you HAVE to mention it. Lawl.

No one said I didn't like him. Nor am I the SLIGHTEST self-conscious about it. +1 for looking at my Last.FM. +2 for not realizing that an AVATAR grabs your attention and you HAVE to mention it. Lawl.

You obviously are self-conscious about it though. Keep trying to fail-troll me though. I think you need to peruse 4chan to learn from the pros more and not from justin bieber.

Look, i'm getting tired of this whole ordeal. Admins have enough shit to deal with. Hell, i'm not even an admin, but i think it's obvious that admins get alot of abuse (as opposed to starting the abuse) from players who feel like they've been insulted over something small. Players need to learn that life isn't fair. Admins, however, need to learn that people will get pissed off and start insulting. You need to go through the usual warning-slay-kick that you would do form, say, a mic spammer or a person being racist.

Long story prevention: Players need to deal with it and follow the rules. Admins need to deal with it and follow the rules. The end.

You obviously are self-conscious about it though. Keep trying to fail-troll me though. I think you need to peruse 4chan to learn from the pros more and not from justin bieber.

I have it as my avatar, my sig, and play his music all over vent. You're right. And RL Bieber is a pretty good troll. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Guest Waffle

I think he's successfully trolling you, darling.

Once again, you fail to recognize the fine print of the disrespect rule, you don't say stop, admins will not do anything.

It's like rape, if the person doesn't say stop, it's not rape, they gave their consent by not fighting back or saying stop.

I think he's successfully trolling you, darling.

Once again, you fail to recognize the fine print of the disrespect rule, you don't say stop, admins will not do anything.

It's like rape, if the person doesn't say stop, it's not rape, they gave their consent by not fighting back or saying stop.

What are you talking about? It's not rape if you give in? ......No I'm sure it's still rape.

You're not making much sense really. Say stop to being kicked and they'll stop? Yeah, sounds like a typical admin abuser! They sure will stop

Guest Waffle
What are you talking about? It's not rape if you give in? ......No I'm sure it's still rape.

You're not making much sense really. Say stop to being kicked and they'll stop? Yeah, sounds like a typical admin abuser! They sure will stop

Ironic, when did I say anything about being kicked? Now YOU aren't making sense.

As to the rape analogy, I guess I have to make it much more simpler. Hmm... Ah, got it.

Say there's a guy who likes to be with a dominatrix, he uses the safe word when he wants to stop. He doesn't use the safe word, he's enjoying it, therefore he gave the dominatrix consent to do whatever her little naughty mind conjures up.

Ironic, when did I say anything about being kicked? Now YOU aren't making sense.

As to the rape analogy, I guess I have to make it much more simpler. Hmm... Ah, got it.

Say there's a guy who likes to be with a dominatrix, he uses the safe word when he wants to stop. He doesn't use the safe word, he's enjoying it, therefore he gave the dominatrix consent to do whatever her little naughty mind conjures up.

It wasn't about making it simpler, it was about making it make sense. Just because a rape victim doesn't fight back or say stop doesn't mean it's not rape. It's still not consensual sex.

What am i supposed to say stop to in the server again? How does it fix the issue of admins abusing the rule for their own benefit?

It wasn't about making it simpler, it was about making it make sense. Just because a rape victim doesn't fight back or say stop doesn't mean it's not rape. It's still not consensual sex.

wat

Guest Waffle

It actually does make a difference whether or not a rape victim does anything to prevent the sex.

It actually does make a difference whether or not a rape victim does anything to prevent the sex.

Struggling or fighting back/saying stop probably will get you hurt. Usually the rape victims are extremely overpowered by the person.

Struggling or fighting back/saying stop probably will get you hurt. Usually the rape victims are extremely overpowered by the person.

This man is talking from experience.

This thread is most likely about Ninja Assasin who kicked someone after they called him a faggot...

BlkDragon:i am the admin you were directing your comments to, disrespectful comments.

You fail so hard.

Because of my quote or what I say? Look what Microshock said in that thread

I hate admins who kick for disrespect. It's basically " I can't find jackshit to kick them with but they called me a faggot so i'll kick/ban them anyway".

Get the fuck over it. If you really gave a shit about disrespect, you'd kick anyone who insulted anyone. But no, you look out for yourself only and use it as an excuse to abuse your power.

And now I'm trying to get of a useless rule that does nothing but let moronic admins have another excuse to abuse their e-power. That's about it. Capische?
You're just mad that Meowmix had a legitimate reason for kicking you, you disrespected him, you paid the price. That's about it.

He's butthurt.

/thread

Well anny admin on here should be and i quote should be willing to be called a fag or bitch or what ever in order to maintain the server, now when u look at a server at the hole, and you have a play pissing people off because he is in there cussing at everyone or what not then yes admins should be able to step in because its for the server. as to suck muting the player, then if it keeps o so forth with kicking and futher on, all after it is demoed or screen shoted. but like i said most admins should grow up and care about the server more than them selves.

ad if you take this rule away you risk the servers running amuck. and if people feel they were kicked or muted and didnt deserve it then the forums are here for that very reason

I think the rule is stupid and unnecessary. Either don't be a dumb ass admin in the first place or grow a thicker skin.

I think it should be changed to "No admin flaming" or something along those lines.

ya

I see someone saying something like "dude, thats the stupidest shit ever, why would you slay me for that?" then the admin bans them for that claiming disrespect

but if someone comes into the server and says something like "fuck you faggot ass admin, suck my big black cock you homoerotic hammer" then that at least deserves a gag

then if they avoid it by rejoining a ban should come

Well anny admin on here should be and i quote should be willing to be called a fag or bitch or what ever in order to maintain the server, now when u look at a server at the hole, and you have a play pissing people off because he is in there cussing at everyone or what not then yes admins should be able to step in because its for the server. as to suck muting the player, then if it keeps o so forth with kicking and futher on, all after it is demoed or screen shoted. but like i said most admins should grow up and care about the server more than them selves.

ad if you take this rule away you risk the servers running amuck. and if people feel they were kicked or muted and didnt deserve it then the forums are here for that very reason

I don't see how the servers will run amuck. Like I said, admins dont give a shit about disrespect, only when its to them.

It's an excuse for admins to do whatever they want

Sign in to follow this