Sign in to follow this  
Microshock

Get rid of the Disrespect Rule

I know whoever put that there had the best of intentions on that rule but it DOESNT WORK.

All that ends up happening is admins who want to abuse their power will use it as an excuse to kick anyone they feel like.

That's the only purpose it serves. It doesn't make the servers better, it just conserves the admins feelings so they're not hurt.

Ends up hurting the players more since admins never ever will kick a normal player for disrespecting another player. I've never seen that once.

Technically, you aren't supposed to disrepect admins AND all players. But admins only kick for disrespect towards themselves.

I think the point of this rule, Is neccesarly, To not piss off the people trying to maintain the server and who help keep the server in order. Last thing people need, are players flaming the admins while the admins have too listen to peoples complaints constantly at the same time. Just saying..

Technically, you aren't supposed to disrepect admins AND all players. But admins only kick for disrespect towards themselves.

Lol ya this is totally true... I have seen it a lot on JB... Admins think they are the shit and kick only because its disrespect towards them. And if its towards others they would just be like stop being a pussy. They would say something like that..

I don't agree, people comes with rude comments to often, I've never had to kick anyone for it. But I think losing this may greatly disrupt an admins integrity.

But then again, its a good excuse for an unmatured admin to abbuse...

I think the rule is stupid and unnecessary. Either don't be a dumb ass admin in the first place or grow a thicker skin.

I think it should be changed to "No admin flaming" or something along those lines.

I think the rule is stupid and unnecessary. Either don't be a dumb ass admin in the first place or grow a thicker skin.

I think it should be changed to "No admin flaming" or something along those lines.

This. Definitely this.

Keep the rule. I'd rather have butthurt admins kicking people than retards saying anything they want. Granted, this problem only ever occurs really in Jailbreak. Go figure.

Guest Waffle

You're missing the fine print of this rule.

If you don't tell the player to stop, obviously the admins won't do anything.

Keep the rule. I'd rather have butthurt admins kicking people than retards saying anything they want. Granted, this problem only ever occurs really in Jailbreak. Go figure.

Really? You'd rather have admins abusing rather than people saying what they've said on the internet for over a decade?

The thing is, the type of speech still goes on in the server, its just admins who get butthurt about it. And only them.

If it keeps people like you in check, I'm content.

Ah no wonder you want to keep the rule, you can't bear having an extra excuse for kicking someone taken away. Like Chicago said, grow a tougher skin.

Meh why would you remove a rule that stops people flaming admins and other players? Sure some admins only kick when you disrespect them(Admins being the problem here not the rule) instead of acting 5 and flaming an admin then crying when you get kicked, if you have a problem make a complaint in the complaint department, but for christ sake have proof...

Meh why would you remove a rule that stops people flaming admins and other players? Sure some admins only kick when you disrespect them(Admins being the problem here not the rule) instead of acting 5 and flaming an admin then crying when you get kicked, if you have a problem make a complaint in the complaint department, but for christ sake have proof...

Simmer down. We have to get thicker skin because their steel plating allows them to make pointless complaints about being kicked for an established rule. DONTCHAKNO?

Simmer down. We have to get thicker skin because their steel plating allows them to make pointless complaints about being kicked for an established rule. DONTCHAKNO?

I don't think you have any worthwhile opinion here with Justin Bieber as your avatar, k?

And Chicago suggested that the rule be changed to no admin flaming not admin disagreement. So I can call them a moron when they do moronic things but I can't flame them.

And Chicago suggested that the rule be changed to no admin flaming not admin disagreement. So I can call them a moron when they do moronic things but I can't flame them.

Holy shit. I have never seen so much idiocy in two sentences. Let's break this down.

Admin disrespect = Calling someone a moron = admin flaming != admin disagreement

LOL.

Holy shit. I have never seen so much idiocy in two sentences. Let's break this down.

Admin disrespect = Calling someone a moron = admin flaming != admin disagreement

LOL.

Chicago Ted explained to me that the current rules allow admins to kick for disagreement with their judgment. Calling them a moron is disagreeing with their judgment.

I think the whole thing should just be removed because admins think they're all that and some pie.

And you arguing it just proves how stupid you are. Apart from the Justin Bieber thing.

Remember how I said you don't have a worthwhile opinion while you have that on? Still true.

Chicago Ted explained to me that the current rules allow admins to kick for disagreement with their judgment. Calling them a moron is disagreeing with their judgment.
Don't be disrespectful. I think this is pretty obvious. Disrespecting players or admins will not be tolerated. Someone acting out or repeating curse words will be considered breaking the rules.

I really hope you're an idiot and misquoted or I am severely disappointed towards Ted.

I love how the Biebz is such a heavy troll. I love him. But alas, I'll just end this conversation with one reference.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/34182-Papa-Secretten

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Guest Waffle

I think the whole thing should just be removed because admins think they're all that and some pie.

And you arguing it just proves how stupid you are. Apart from the Justin Bieber thing.

Remember how I said you don't have a worthwhile opinion while you have that on? Still true.

You're just mad that Meowmix had a legitimate reason for kicking you, you disrespected him, you paid the price. That's about it.

You're just mad that Meowmix had a legitimate reason for kicking you, you disrespected him, you paid the price. That's about it.

And now I'm trying to get of a useless rule that does nothing but let moronic admins have another excuse to abuse their e-power. That's about it. Capische?

And now I'm trying to get of a useless rule that does nothing but let moronic admins have another excuse to abuse their e-power. That's about it. Capische?

So.. you're butthurt? Lewlz.

I love how the Biebz is such a heavy troll. I love him.
Sure am. Go listen to your Justin Bieber to calm you down baby baby baby OHHHH.

Lol.

Sign in to follow this