Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cheshire kitty

Cheshire kitty's recruitment thread [Accepted]

Guest Cheshire kitty

Name: Cheshire kitty

Steam ID: agromoose (STEAM_0:1:21455629 )

gameme: surf/rpg: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/127286 (10hr)

zmod: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/183666 (50m)

jb: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/181153 (6hr)

minigame: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/181165 (1hr)

and I'm going to take a wild guess that bhop isn't tracked for hours?

I know I have at least 24hr on that.

xfire: utopicdisaster

Microphone: yes

Favorite Server: 174.36.231.22:27015 (bhop)

Have you ever hacked in game before: not in any source games and not leeching.

Questions or Comments: Dude, I could sport around this clan tag like a boss, y'all already know. I also have done my part by recruiting 5+ people to the forums. Also, unlike what was suggested to me, I was never AFK in any sG server for hours. BGWS gave me his purchased admin out of the blue; although it is much appreciated, i'm not power hungry.

About Yourself: I liked to be called cheshire, my favorite color is dark purple, I'm on ventrilo 24/7. I don't like all the attention sG has forced to to have because i'm female... uhh.. my personality is free flowing just like my taste in music.

Referral(s): chosenone

Guest Cheshire kitty

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

Ask them to stop, if they do not comply: mute them.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

record a demo, ask them to leave, report to forum.

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

Go to the forum where they can find all instructions and information

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes. Due to my demographic I was forced to grow up to take care of family.

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

Because I have fun and share laughs with many of the members of sG and I would like to advance myself into it and possibly make even more friends.

Question 6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes.

Question 7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

2-3 hours daily. and 1-2 hours daily.

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

I myself have run my own gaming community and I feel I could help out with fluidity of PR along with my programming capabilities and general friendliness. along with my gfx skills.

Question 9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

Yes.

Question 10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

As with all these new topics, don't post in them unless necessary.

I am reapplying after being denied due to hours not meeting requirements.

Kitty isn't BGWS. BGWS's account was made in August, and Kitty has been here since June. Pretty sure Kitty is a separate e-entity. And, also I believe "he" is definitely a "she".

Different Steam IDs...its not him

People are incapable of having multiple accounts?

Not saying that's the case at all, just pointing out flawed logic.

People are incapable of having multiple accounts?

Not saying that's the case at all, just pointing out flawed logic.

In this case, it's irrelevant because she's a confirmed female.

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

I feel the the sG community is very professional and I would be a fine addition to the team.

lol'd

Guest Cheshire kitty
lol'd

crap, I forgot to change some of my answers because last time was completely trolling.

True answer to question 5:

Because I have fun and share laughs with many of the members of sG and I would like to advance myself into it and possibly make even more friends.

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

I myself have run my own gaming community and I feel I could help out with fluidity of PR along with my programming capabilities and general friendliness. along with my gfx skills.

PR as in Project Reality?