Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sharkmage

Sharkmage's Application (Denied)

Agree with the two above posts. I'll make an effort to play more in JB during the next two weeks so I can observe his gameplay attitude.

Sorry I lol'd make sure me or beerman aren't on. We tend to bring out the raaage in people. :)

I respect a good troll.....I think he shows promise.

AND

I agree w/ Ted, he would pass a revote

If he was a good troll i would not mind. I do not mind trolling. It is when you are a fail troll you just seem immature.

If he was a good troll i would not mind. I do not mind trolling. It is when you are a fail troll you just seem immature.

See, people don't get the difference between what I am, and what a troll is.

I'm not here to piss you guys off and start some kind of massive fight for my own amusement. I'm really not. I'm not a good troll, like you said. I just think jailbreak is stupid. I've played probably ten hours on our jailbreak server, and god damn, there are so many twelve year olds, bitching, games that are stupid, etc., and I cannot imagine someone sitting there for like half an hour waiting for the next round of stupid boring shit to happen after being freekilled by a middle schooler who stole his mommy's PayPal to get admin. CS:S is a first person fucking shooter. I'm here to shoot people. Not dick around doing nothing because the convoluted rules and idiot CTs (of which there are a high proportion) shot me after stepping out of my cell some sort of infinitesimally small fraction of time longer than it was supposed to take.

And that was my entire experience with Jailbreak. And like I've said before, I have nothing against people who play it. Tubbles has a beautiful voice. Monkeh is funny as hell. And I've got as much VL as anybody. Oracion, who gave me my referral, plays Jailbreak from time to time. If you are butthurt because I think your game is stupid, that's just... well, lame. When people insult my shit (which happens often enough since DotA is basically the only game I'm legitimately good at - and I'm a huge fuckin' nerd) I just shrug and either respectfully disagree or don't care.

So yeah. I'm not doing this to beg for votes either, I'm cool with what the community thinks of me, good or bad. I just want a fair shot.

EDIT: tl;dr: A troll is trying to piss you off. I'm just insulting. And don't go online when you're really hung over.

I know you said 'Jailbreak, the mod is stupid'

But if you troll mainly people who play on Jailbreak I assume you don't like the people who play on JB BECAUSE they play on JB, and you can't judge someone by the games/mods they play.

I'm not a 12 year old faggot who's balls haven't dropped and plays jailbreak, I assume this is who you think plays Jailbreak.

Either way, I don't like the way you roll, my vote stays at a solid NO.

I know you said 'Jailbreak, the mod is stupid'

But if you troll mainly people who play on Jailbreak I assume you don't like the people who play on JB BECAUSE they play on JB, and you can't judge someone by the games/mods they play.

I'm not a 12 year old faggot who's balls haven't dropped and plays jailbreak, I assume this is who you think plays Jailbreak.

Either way, I don't like the way you roll, my vote stays at a solid NO.

Are you saying I can't arbitrarily judge someone? How the fuck else would I judge someone?

I support thee.

-1/15

Like I said, you obviously aren't reading - I'm friends with or on good terms with several jailbreak players. But if you have played Jailbreak, then you should have realized how many twelve year old imbeciles actually DO play.

Yes 0/15

Intelligent, and an asshole.. a combination of which I can't deny.

--edit--

Was originally going to vote no because of what everyone has said. But I read the entire thread and understand where you are coming from Sharkmage.

--/edit--

Ok, I was gonna put "No" Originally to his application right now, but I stopped midway while I was typing my reason and thought "Wait a sec, I should check his forum posts" I spent about 10-15mins checking them, and I can safely say, He has a lot of the same views as me, So I'm going to say.................

Hell yes 1/15

No 0/15

Reason: I don't like trollers or douche bags. As you state in your about yourself. I know once you get comfortable and sit in to the clan you will become like people who still troll and are members of sG. No thanks.

But if you have played Jailbreak, then you should have realized how many twelve year old imbeciles actually DO play.

Well under your SteamID, you have exactly 0 hours logged into our jailbreak. Maybe you should get on and realize how many 12 year old actually do play.

Well under your SteamID, you have exactly 0 hours logged into our jailbreak. Maybe you should get on and realize how many 12 year old actually do play.

What makes the server fun is all the cool peeps that play on it. Although unfortunately alot of faggots are starting to play who want to killwhore more than actually having fun and messin around.

Yeah... uhh, read the application. I said that I had played many hours on my other account. Over 100. A number of those were on Jailbreak, and after playing it playing every day for a week, I got so sick of it that I went back to WCS and never returned.

That account is now my brother's possession, since he owns most of the games on it, including that particular copy of Counterstrike, so I suppose that I have no way to validate my story, but I don't need one either.