Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Staff Member Changes [Mini-Digest 8/6/2010]

Guest rw.Sentenced
inb4 moar qq from newfags who applied for staff...

L3 was a requirement. Sorry that the current staff has wised up enough to realize that newfags make terrible staff members.

It's good they've realised the newbies made terrible staff. Now only if they bothered to pick people on quality, as opposed to those who're friends with the current staff

Gz to the new staff, seems alot of people got banned i just have a quick question.

A Warning

I'd just like to say that there will be a no tolerance policy for trolling/baiting/flaming with this new group of staff. Anything of this sort will result in a 3 day ban.

Does this mean anyone who disagrees with the choices and voices those disagreements gets banned? Or just those who voices them in a certain way?

Gz to the new staff, seems alot of people got banned i just have a quick question.

Does this mean anyone who disagrees with the choices and voices those disagreements gets banned? Or just those who voices them in a certain way?

I respectfully disagree with karma(too soon), fatboy(just got unbanned after like 100 days), chicago ted (smokes too much weed, won't get enough done)

I agree with contract killer being adv (he has experience)

I respectfully disagree with karma(too soon), fatboy(just got unbanned after like 100 days), chicago ted (smokes too much weed, won't get enough done)

I agree with contract killer being adv (he has experience)

But i've already done one complaint!

Guess we will have to wait and see, no offence to karma but i saw her becoming a staff coming, entered vent 5 times and saw her in the JCs channel 5 times, now i think she can do the job and if she can't then the same will happen to her as with anyone else but in the last thread i read that people will not be picked because they are friends with current staff, and i just feel thats not the case here, as for fatboy i don't know him so no opinion, and ted could go either way, and completely agree with contract.

I just want to note this isn't trolling or flaming it's just my opinion on the subject, and also want to note i don't mean to say karma kissed-ass to get adv but i believe was picked because of being friends with the JCs, which obviously isn't her fault so no insult intended.

Guess we will have to wait and see, no offence to karma but i saw her becoming a staff coming, entered vent 5 times and saw her in the JCs channel 5 times, now i think she can do the job and if she can't then the same will happen to her as with anyone else but in the last thread i read that people will not be picked because they are friends with current staff, and i just feel thats not the case here, as for fatboy i don't know him so no opinion, and ted could go either way, and completely agree with contract.

There's a problem with this. I am friends with ONE staff member. One person. I definitely did not get in by kissing ass because as far as I know... Jason hates me, Junzou doesn't seem to like me. Hell even Longcat didn't seem to like me. At least that's what I've seen or felt in the past. So how did I get in because I was friends with them? I want to help. I'm around a lot now. Like I said in my application. A lot of my bitching in the past is staff not being fair and things not being right. My goal is to help make things fair. To help make the servers better.

Also, some people complaining about me being staff are too new to even know anything about me or what I'm like. Oldfags? They have full rights to complain about me. I bet I pissed them off. But I can also prove them wrong when they say it's too soon and that I'm not capable. :)

There's a problem with this. I am friends with ONE staff member. One person. I definitely did not get in by kissing ass because as far as I know... Jason hates me, Junzou doesn't seem to like me. Hell even Longcat didn't seem to like me. At least that's what I've seen or felt in the past. So how did I get in because I was friends with them? I want to help. I'm around a lot now. Like I said in my application. A lot of my bitching in the past is staff not being fair and things not being right. My goal is to help make things fair. To help make the servers better.

Also, some people complaining about me being staff are too new to even know anything about me or what I'm like. Oldfags? They have full rights to complain about me. I bet I pissed them off. But I can also prove them wrong when they say it's too soon and that I'm not capable. :)

Very well said, i believe you can be a great advisor.

I heard you ragequit the clan, rejoined and like a month later got staff, and since 3 JCs seem to dislike you somewhat you got ADV fairly quickly, sure the possibility for you to be a good advisor is there, but the same can be said for everyone, i thought people who got advisor have to prove they are somewhat capable before, like oracion did, am i asking to much for the reasoning behind each staff choice? I don't think thats unreasonable, atleast then people can't call favouritism.

I heard you ragequit the clan, rejoined and like a month later got staff, and since 3 JCs seem to dislike you somewhat you got ADV fairly quickly, sure the possibility for you to be a good advisor is there, but the same can be said for everyone, i thought people who got advisor have to prove they are somewhat capable before, like oracion did, am i asking to much for the reasoning behind each staff choice? I don't think thats unreasonable, atleast then people can't call favouritism.

not to be mean, just wondering but if you leave then rejoin, i didnt know you go back to your old rank. so say for example if phoenix rejoin since he got "kicked" does that mean he get l5 auto?

I could in fact give reasons for each person.That would also give reason why the others weren't picked. the point is out of the 17 apps these 4 where picked.

There 3 who didn't meet what we where looking for level 3 or higher ( one of the 3 was a recruit ).

some didn't want to do anything with staff but just hold the staff title.

Some only seemed to want it for power.

a few also didn't send in real apps.

about 6 of them where even close. out of the 17 apps.

the 4 that where pick had been staff ( Contract Killer), been around staff Fatb0y), or have high play times on our servers and forum time ( Mary Jane ), or Is able to help with the most common form of complaints in the CD ( Chicago Ted ).

I could in fact give reasons for each person.That would also give reason why the others weren't picked. the point is out of the 17 apps these 4 where picked.

There 3 who didn't meet what we where looking for level 3 or higher ( one of the 3 was a recruit ).

the 4 that where pick had been staff ( Contract Killer), been around staff Fatb0y), or have high play times on our servers and forum time ( Mary Jane ), or Is able to help with the most common form of complaints in the CD ( Chicago Ted ).

so in total 20 apps came in? oh yeah, does that mean those 4 adv who chosen for those specific reason?

Lol, fair enough, love how you said the most common form of complaints instead of jb fags whining lol, the reason i was curious about karma is because she has only been back a month and from my point of view it looked like favoritism, though thanks for actually replying to me and not giving me a 3 day ban.

Sign in to follow this