Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Guys White Sister

Hello. BGWS Here :3

Hello, I'm Black Guys White Sister. I'm a 15 year old computer hacker (If this affects my up coming application to sG then please tell me). I specialize in hacking webservers (proof will be posted at the bottom of the post) but i also dabble in Social engineering and other forms of hacking. I'm a programmer in Visual basic 2008 (Vb.net) and Visual CSharp 2008 (C#), I'm planning on learning PHP and C++.net when i get around to it (Atm, I'm starting (Havn't started actually coding Yet) a PHP Botnet (Google if you need to) in C#).

I Also have access to low priced game servers, webservers (Unlimited bandwidth for $5 a month) And plenty of other things. If Mitch wants to PM me about it that's fine.

Proof Of my Skills (Note: If you do not want to click that's fine. (If an admin has any problem with me posting links the please PM me))

http://zone-h.org/archive/notifier=SequenceInitiated (This is a link to mirror sites, And it will not in any way harm your computer)

And also

http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting/454281-sgclub-forum-get-hacked-people.html (This is a link to a forum where it has pictures of the defacement)

Hope Everything is in order :3

I talked to Blob about it, He said there shouldn't be any problems. It's not like im DDoSing the Forums or the servers. If anything if someone DDoS'd sG and i found out about it then they'd get the same thing (Aslong as im out of sG, If i get accepted then i'd have to ask mitch/another staff member).

If this really does hinder my application then it's tough luck to me.

Guest rw.Sentenced
HERP DERP IM A RETARDED SCRIPT KIDDIE

fix'd

For those who don't know: Script kiddies use other peoples tools to gain access to computers/what they want access to.

This just goes to show that Sentenced is also a computer hacker or has dealt with them before.

Here's proof i code my own tools.

http://i38.tinypic.com/29ylhfo.jpg - Keylogger Builder

http://i38.tinypic.com/2ir91k5.jpg - Stub to my Keylogger

If you want more proof just ask me.

I talked to Blob about it, He said there shouldn't be any problems. It's not like im DDoSing the Forums or the servers. If anything if someone DDoS'd sG and i found out about it then they'd get the same thing (Aslong as im out of sG, If i get accepted then i'd have to ask mitch/another staff member).

If this really does hinder my application then it's tough luck to me.

I think it might.....best of luck

Guest rw.Sentenced

I'm sorry, but posting snippets of code doesn't prove shit.

I'm sorry, but posting snippets of code doesn't prove shit.

I'm done talking to you about it. That's not a snippet either. You obviously don't program. It's a fully working keylogger. A snippet wouldn't be in a Vb.net project, And it certainly wouldn't be the build function. If you want to Teamviewer me to view the project the by all means pm me. But I'm done talking to you about it.

I'll wait for Mitch's decision whether this will hinder my application or not.

2256332.jpg

Can you read books really fast too?

Idk if you're trying to be funny, But no, i hardly read. Which is why i failed grade 9, but got moved onto grade 10 :3

Contrary to the stereotypes, ALOT of 'Hackers' These days (I put hackers in quotes because alot of them cannot be classified as hackers or skids) are girls/gay guys. If you don't believe me goto hackforums and look there, I'd say about 30% of the members are Homosexual and about 5% are girls. And ALOT are good if not great at hacking.

I Myself am a fat ass and im proud of it. You can call me all the names in the book just expect something bad to happen to you (Aslong as you're trying to be an asshole).

I doubt i'll ever meet her, But I'm happy to say i do have friends that are girls, Excluding my family. Anyways this topic has gotten WAY offtopic. I suggest we move it back on topic, But i didn't see anything in the Forum rules about keeping threads on topic, without hijacking them, which we aren't. Either that, or i missed it.

WHo is that lady fail!

You can call me all the names in the book just expect something bad to happen to you (Aslong as you're trying to be an asshole).

That wasn't cool man

Hello, I'm Black Guys White Sister. I'm a 15 year old computer hacker

Put on your tags, you're in. Someone will put your name in green in a few moments.

Hello, I'm Black Guys White Sister. I'm a 15 year old computer hacker (If this affects my up coming application to sG then please tell me). I specialize in hacking webservers (proof will be posted at the bottom of the post) but i also dabble in Social engineering and other forms of hacking. I'm a programmer in Visual basic 2008 (Vb.net) and Visual CSharp 2008 (C#), I'm planning on learning PHP and C++.net when i get around to it (Atm, I'm starting (Havn't started actually coding Yet) a PHP Botnet (Google if you need to) in C#).

I Also have access to low priced game servers, webservers (Unlimited bandwidth for $5 a month) And plenty of other things. If Mitch wants to PM me about it that's fine.

Proof Of my Skills (Note: If you do not want to click that's fine. (If an admin has any problem with me posting links the please PM me))

http://zone-h.org/archive/notifier=SequenceInitiated (This is a link to mirror sites, And it will not in any way harm your computer)

And also

http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting/454281-sgclub-forum-get-hacked-people.html (This is a link to a forum where it has pictures of the defacement)

Hope Everything is in order :3

I think you're trying way too hard. Just say "Hi my name is x and I like to do x."

Hey Black Guys White Sister, my name is Goldentongue and I'm an 18 year old college student working on two degrees in separate fields, either one of which could easily land me a $80k+ a year job. I spend my free time playing video games every once in a while, exercising, making music, partying, hanging out with people, and having sex with the hot chick you use your keylogger script to spy on via Facebook. I have access to good company, humor, and social skills. If Mitch or anyone else wants to pm me to strike up a friendly conversation, then that's fine.

Hi BGWS, I already don't like you.

Enjoy your stay at sG.

Oh and BTW:

If your trying to introduce yourself at the forums by going 'I'm a hacker and I'm waiting for Mitch to say if it will hinder my application' then GTFO, first of all you talk to the RO's (Zach,C1 or Blob) who deal with recruitment mostly (not that you would get into sG in the first place, tell me when you apply, I will be ready to vote no) and also, showing screenshots of you making keyloggers isn't going to make you 'cool' or make you look 'cool'.