Sign in to follow this  
Dead-Pool

Any Doctors here?

I dont know if u can really help without a visual exam but Fuck it.

When i was 17 (5 years ago) i injured my Knee showing off on a trampoline. I Jared or dislocated my knee or knee cap. I thought it healed intil i got back home where it poped out again. When to the Hospital and they said there was fluid and said it should dissipate and it did. Now if i don't sit on a chair or my leg straight out it locks up. I went to my doc (@ age 19) and he said it was Growing pain at the time i was 6'' 2' and now im 6'' 4' im starting to think he was wrong and a moron.

Right now my knee is sore except when straight out and it hurts to put weight on it. it Still locks up if i dont sit like a jackass or on a chair. Does anyone have a idea what it is (Web MD really didnt help it only narrowed it down to 56 results)

Health care is free, just go.

And Chosen works in the medical field, but i believe hes more into the psychological stuff

Yup, not my area.

What you need is a real doctor. Why not try the walk-in?

Concur. When you ask this question on the forums you're going to get kids who received a "B" in 8th grade health trying to wow you w/ their wiki skills.

I had water on the knee a long time ago with the same symptoms. It went away, but if I do a ton of walking it can hurt a bit. It also occasionally pops out and back in socket, but it seems rare these days. My guess is just more water on the knee and that you should keep it straight and elevated for a while 'til it hopefully goes away. Barring that, go see a doc.

Yup, not my area.

Concur. When you ask this question on the forums you're going to get kids who received a "B" in 8th grade health trying to wow you w/ their wiki skills.

I got an A in 8th grade health.

Guest Horny©at

I had this but on my shoulders and calf's. I would get the worst cramps and lock ups on those areas. Something my doctor said was to put icy-hot on the affected area every 10 hours. It worked wonders.

Doctors would probably prescribe you painkillers and then give you an xray on the leg.

Doctors PROBABLY thought you were some punkass trying to score some meds.

ever watch House? See how is leg is all fucked up? he had pain in his leg and no one would give him meds and all the doctors ignored what he had to say.

I had problems in my elbow and knee joints when i was still growing, grew like 1.5 feet in a year lol went from 5.3 to 6.8 from 15-16, though after a few months the pain didn't come back so i'm not sure this really helps lol, get your ass to a doctor!