Sign in to follow this  
Church

Staff Positions Round 2

So you "left" staff 3 times....and you "left" UV/sG once..........

So......what was your point? Because I think I made mine a few posts ago.

I wasn't trying to make a point. Why would I be trying to make a point by joining/rejoining clans...?

And no, I left staff AND UV/sG 3 times. Every time I left, I was a staff member. Being staff makes you really hate this place. You can see it in it's true form, a community in shambles being ruined by massive retardation and all the oldfags leaving due to staff apathy. Seems all the staff cares about it making it work. We just pump more and more in to it, hoping to make it level itself out, but we're so far past the point of no return the only outcome now is eGO. Faggots like you are proving this. Enjoy your e-peen, Mr. Purple. I'll be happy with the fact that I was able to run the clan when it was actually good.

An obvious response would be: "If it was good, why did you leave?" It wasn't good when I left. It was dying. That's WHY I left. Jason managed to start moving his way up and then the community started moving down. Don't get me wrong, he does good work on the servers when he's not busy playing some other game, or ignoring people. But most of the time, at least that's how it was when I was trying to make this thing work, he was playing MW2. It's rather arrogant of me to place all the blame on Jason, it's obviously not all his fault. There are other members who deserve an equal amount of blame, who won't be mentioned due to the inevitable flamewar that will result. The only people that know why sG is the way it is are the older members of staff (Klark, Howard, Longcat, etc. The oldfags of staff.)

I think Howard put it best when he called me the day he quit staff:

Me: Are you glad you quit staff? sG is fucking gay now, man.

Howard: Yeah it is, bro. I love you.

EDIT: What was your point, btw? Was it you saying that I enjoy leaving and rejoining clans? Anyone who knows me IRL knows that I am the most indecisive kid you will ever meet, obviously that means I have friends IRL. Big surprise. If that IS your point, it's a pretty weak one, and you're not telling anything new. The 5 people who were, and still are here, from when I was staff can affirm this. It's not a big deal.

Recruitment Officers aren't even staff in my eyes. Sorry.

Calling ROs real staff is like calling any five year old with mommy's credit card a real admin.

inb4 chosen gets defensive about his job where he does absolutely nothing.

Everyone here is getting a bit mad over things. Leave the argument out, take it to PM's.

From the looks of things, ChosenOne is the only one mad here. He's just pissed that he's not a real staff member.

Obviously, I'm going to get called mad, but I'm not. BTW, your sig is out of date, sir.

Calling ROs real staff is like calling any five year old with mommy's credit card a real admin.

inb4 chosen gets defensive about his job where he does absolutely nothing.

Nah, no need to get defensive. I never see the need for flamming. I just present the facts and let others draw their conclusions. Sometimes people get mad at the facts. Ironicly, everything I said you agreed with. If they paid me the same to do nothing, I'd be in heaven. Feel free to PM me when you get back.

The way staff positions have been given out in the past had a lot to do with friends and ass kissing. There's no need for me to explain that, you all know how it worked. This thread is a change to that. I'm looking for active community members interested in filling some positions. That have been in the community for a while, Lower then level 3 need not apply. Your activity and maturity weigh the most in this game.

Is this really true? My money is on no, i just don't see it, people will always think more of their friends and vote for them, my bet is atleast 1 of the new staff got there by kissing ass, pure speculation though will have to wait and see.

Pebbz, does your avatar not symbolize ass kissing to its most literal form? :o

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

You may say you're not mad...

obama_glasses20081.jpg

But you're still banned.

Marry me.

Edit: Clay was being a total jerk there, very justified. He was raging his head off.

Guest rw.Sentenced

Ponch. Your armour is blinding me bro.

Well, this is a nice surprise from coming back from work, lol.

Thanks all. I'll keep up the job the best I can. :)

Congrats oracion.. You've earned it :)

I enjoyed that, Ponch. Well played.

Edit: Clay was being a total jerk there, very justified. He was raging his head off.

I didn't get banned in here, nor was I raging.

Ponch. Your armour is blinding me bro.
Haha, rofl.

+1.

Guest Fohacidal
From the looks of things, ChosenOne is the only one mad here. He's just pissed that he's not a real staff member.

Obviously, I'm going to get called mad, but I'm not. BTW, your sig is out of date, sir.

Someone is mad they are irrelevant

also inb4 YA BUT SO ARE YOU FOH I DONT SEE YOU IN STAFF

Someone is mad they are irrelevant

also inb4 YA BUT SO ARE YOU FOH I DONT SEE YOU IN STAFF

YA BUT SO ARE YOU FOH I DONT SEE YOU IN STAFF

I'm really not mad, at all though. How is trolling the current staff being mad about being unimportant? It's me getting some shiggles online.

YA BUT SO ARE YOU FOH I DONT SEE YOU IN STAFF

I'm really not mad, at all though. How is trolling the current staff being mad about being unimportant? It's me getting some shiggles online.

Why don't you talk shit in the recruitment section and see how tough you are big boy. Youz a lion on the forums, but a bitch in vent. I'll infraction your ass so quick and edit your post so fast before you can even say "tarollin"

Guest rw.Sentenced

The Kool-aid channel gets together to try and countertroll, and this is the best you can do?

Son, I Am Dissapoint