Sign in to follow this  
iAlwaysFail

Warden Monkeh has VA??

Guest Waffle

It's not canceled I can tell you that. They did a poll, Monkeh was popular so they gave it to him or something. Either way, knowing this, jailbreak sucks/fails even more.

I just want to confirm this if its true or not because I been hearing he has VA, if so is this a joke or something?

Confirmed

Next question

EDIT: He was denied clan membership..... so yeah......the favoritism argument has no validity.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/32406-MONKEH-(is-not)-JOINING-SYNDICATE-GAMERS-PART-2(Denied)

thats one fucked up shit, and yeah "they did a poll" who did? was it for community, staff, picked 'liked' members ??

Yes there was a vote....No I have not seen the vote.

Around 18 random community members (all of them JB regulars, mind you), we did a vote this time instead of hand picking because certain people called me out for favoritism. I did a poll, this is what the community gave. You guys wanted to choose, this is what you get. Stop complaining.

Guest Waffle

May I just say 18 is not the whole fagbreak community? :X

Around 18 random community members (all of them JB regulars, mind you), we did a vote this time instead of hand picking because certain people called me out for favoritism. I did a poll, this is what the community gave. You guys wanted to choose, this is what you get. Stop complaining.

where is the poll? i wanna see it.

and i never got to vote:/

Here is how I see the whole thing. Yall got Free Admin on server for about 12 people. Coin said look FUUU no free admin of any kind... We fixed that issue and gave it back and your still bitching? from my understanding Monkeh does a fair job of the rules. ( I very well may be wrong. ) yall can keep bitching about the VA thing, and who has it and perhaps lose it again. OR STFU and be glad it is back.

Sign in to follow this