Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

What do I get my boyfriend for his birthday!?

Hello there. My boyfriend Alex's birthday is on August 2nd and I really want to get him the greatest gift ever. I love him more than anything and if anyone has any ideas, lemme know.

He loves music and he plays guitar, he smokes a shit ton of weed but I've gotten him pipes and shit before, I already give him really good sex everyday including bjs etc, and he is the nicest guy ever (=

Please help me!! Thankyou<3

Guest rw.Sentenced

A Sandwich

A Sandwich

Good, good. Thinking I see. This sandwich could be served on a romantic picnic. I'm talking extravagant here, this guy is worth the world to me.

Good, good. Thinking I see. This sandwich could be served on a romantic picnic. I'm talking extravagant here, this guy is worth the world to me.

Has he asked or told you anything he'd ever like to do? Such as if he ever said he wanted to go skydiving(as an example) or wanted too do something that he's wanted to but never had the time or choice too do it, Or anyone to do it with? Cause just imagine how happy your bf would probably be if you ended up remembering something he wanted to do so badly with you or anyone and you ended up surprising him by doing it for his birthday. Even if it's something you think is simple it might mean a lot to him.

Has he asked or told you anything he'd ever like to do? Such as if he ever said he wanted to go skydiving(as an example) or wanted too do something that he's wanted to but never had the time or choice too do it, Or anyone to do it with? Cause just imagine how happy your bf would probably be if you ended up remembering something he wanted to do so badly with you or anyone and you ended up surprising him by doing it for his birthday. Even if it's something you think is simple it might mean a lot to him.

Ahh so smart! Except I can't think of anything. I'm staying at his house Sat, Sun, and Mon so I'll get it out of him without being obvious. (=

A girlfriend, for when I get bored with the rest of this forum and decide to make you fall madly in love with me.

Lolwut?

A girlfriend, for when I get bored with the rest of this forum and decide to make you fall madly in love with me.

Somehow I doubt that's gonna be possible.

The madly in love part, not the forum boredom part.

Although I find that unlikely as well...

Somehow I doubt that's gonna be possible.

The madly in love part, not the forum boredom part.

Although I find that unlikely as well...

You're underestimating my ability as an interwebz Casanova.

*Realizes how that's really not anything to be proud of...*

Like marine said, If he has something in his head that his wanted to do for ages, Squeeze it out of him and do it for him on his birthday, I remember I always wanted to go skydiving, But didn't want to cause of the height, On my 19th birthday my girlfriend took me in this small plane, Thought it was just a tour, Till they forced me to put on the parachute and she literary bit my hand till i let go and fell out, Knowing i'm stupid. It took me a good 2 minutes to figure out were i was and what just happened. But yeah do something he always wanted to do.

A snuggie!!!!! Like someone said before concert tickets, perhaps you could go on a trip somewhere. Sexy maid costume, go skydiving, just spend the day together and go Rock climbing, like an activity you would enjoy doing together, I don't really know you that well though Sammy so it's hard :( Any favorite sports teams? Shit not really the season now, but you could prebuy tickets, buy clothes for that team. If you want it to be special and wow him, it may be a better idea to not buy him a materialistic thing because then the focus shifts onto that item, just do something that involves you that is allot of fun. Not any other good ideas :S hope that helps!

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

You should get him an Iphone4 and yourself one. That way you can use the camera to live talk/video to him and give him alittle "show" every now and then. I’m sure he would love that shit, its way better than pics, trust me I use it weekly with my gf. It’s the best gift she has ever gotten me.

Guest Horny©at

Buy him a vibrator

Better sex

Girls don't ever get good at sex until about age 21, ask some older chicks for some advice then learn to not be a pillow

Fact. Unless they have the experience to match someone who is 21.

Sign in to follow this