Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

No Clan votes outside of Recruitment Period

So it is a pain in the ass to have to search through multiple pages of useless member spam just to find the 3 other votes cast by staff members. I have a suggestion: We disallow any clan votes cast towards a member when they were not in their Recruitment Period. It will clean up clutter, decrease spam, and make everything more orderly. Anyone opposed?

Just start giving out infractions for it. I'd say make it 10 points for spam just like it is in the CD.

This

Just to add in...

I'm noticing people contributing their input then voting YET AGAIN which throws voting off more. I suggest infractions for this as well. I don't mind them talking about stuff, but if they're doing multiple votes, it fucks things up.

Edit: Btw, if you guys can, delete the posts after you infract so the spam doesn't show up.

Just to add in...

I'm noticing people contributing their input then voting YET AGAIN which throws voting off more. I suggest infractions for this as well. I don't mind them talking about stuff, but if they're doing multiple votes, it fucks things up.

Edit: Btw, if you guys can, delete the posts after you infract so the spam doesn't show up.

Waffle has done it the past 3-4 recruits... I also can't delete posts.

Waffle has done it the past 3-4 recruits... I also can't delete posts.

Start infracting for it if you see it from here on out. As to the deleting thing, you'll have to talk to klark or someone about that. I'm not sure how to mod it for you, or if I even have that ability.

Sign in to follow this