Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oreo

Oreo Application (Accepted)

WaaX and Martyr are both cool people who roamed a lot in JB, idk why your QQing Music.

Baz has probably been here longer than you and he was a cool guy. He left the clan for personal reasons, and seeing as many of the oldies don't vote in the R&R, it's logical he wouldn't get any votes. Many of you new guys don't know him, and that's probably why you didn't vote for him. Personally, I voted yes because I’ve played with him a long time ago and am glad to see him back.

Now stop the thread hijacking. Votes work how they work.

Current Count is at -7/15 assuming blackjack’s post.

I wasn't QQing, I was just pointing out a lot of people who don't have enough votes get in through staff vote. As I said, I have nothing against those people. They were examples to prove my point.

Just got to hold on till staff votes :l. im suprised alot of the people who would vote yes havent voted yet.

And they're not going to.

No

-5/15

Holy shit, I heard last night Oreo's application was getting raped on the forums, But wtf =x I really haven't seen anything bad with him so far. Active player in Jailbreak and great rebeller =3

Holy shit, I heard last night Oreo's application was getting raped on the forums, But wtf =x I really haven't seen anything bad with him so far. Active player in Jailbreak and great rebeller =3

Yea :l. Im good but im not that good at rebelling lol. I always get to the vent cell right as they close the doors xD

Guest rw.Sentenced
active player in Jailbreak

FOUND THE PROBLEM

FOUND THE PROBLEM

If that's the case how is it that I got enough votes? =3 I play Jailbreak most out of the sG, then MiniGames, then Gungame and then the others ones every now and then lol. Why so negative about the Jailbreak players Sentenced :(

Sentenced i play every server just jb the most. Its fun to rebel and its a challenge when its just you against 10 ct's.

I like oreo and i vote yes. like literally the oreo cookie. but anyways, orea seem to be a pretty chill guy. follow the rules and everything except that one incident but it was taken care of and was a misunderstanding

-2/15

but i know this is going to turn into a troll thread. so lets just let the staff do the voting.

If that's the case how is it that I got enough votes? =3 I play Jailbreak most out of the sG, then MiniGames, then Gungame and then the others ones every now and then lol. Why so negative about the Jailbreak players Sentenced :(

Because, I hate to say, the majority of the jailbreak players are second to none at pissing people off. Not saying this about Oreo, or even you, but thats why so many members are a bit tempramental towards JB players.

Because, I hate to say, the majority of the jailbreak players are second to none at pissing people off. Not saying this about Oreo, or even you, but thats why so many members are a bit tempramental towards JB players.

This

Thats why I suggests playing on other servers so the whole community can get to know the players instead of just JB players.

This

Thats why I suggests playing on other servers so the whole community can get to know the players instead of just JB players.

A lot of the people who play JB are annoying, so I'll vote no on all of their applications.

A lot of the people that are black are criminals, so we should just send them all to jail.

This

Well, I do try to play on the other servers, But servers like zombie and bunnyhop are overplayed for me since zombie mod was the sole reason I got css as a gift almost 4 years ago. But what kind of problems do you see with most of the jailbreak peeps that come across the server?

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

A lot of the people who play JB are annoying, so I'll vote no on all of their applications.

A lot of the people that are black are criminals, so we should just send them all to jail.

I'm half black, So would I only be sent half to jail?

I play all the servers and most of the time theres never a sg member in that server. Jb has the most sG members on usually. Zmod has a few that ive played with other than taboo.ZE never has any sG members on it except for oracion sometimes. Gungame of course has no sG members.I dont bhop so im not going to go on the bhop servers. I was starting to get into WCS before the update and i still play there somedays and i have seen a few sG members on it.

@Chosen Do you ever play on servers? Honestly in the months ive been playing on sG servers ive never seen you on a server.

Well, I do try to play on the other servers, But servers like zombie and bunnyhop are overplayed for me since zombie mod was the sole reason I got css as a gift almost 4 years ago. But what kind of problems do you see with most of the jailbreak peeps that come across the server?

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Many of the players coming in to Jail Break to play are immature. Take a look at prior applications and compair a JB applicant to a WCS applicant and you can tell the difference.

I'm not saying all are this way, but there have been and continue to be many who are and it's left/leaving a sour taste in the mouths of everyone.

I play all the servers and most of the time theres never a sg member in that server. Jb has the most sG members on usually. Zmod has a few that ive played with other than taboo.ZE never has any sG members on it except for oracion sometimes. Gungame of course has no sG members.I dont bhop so im not going to go on the bhop servers. I was starting to get into WCS before the update and i still play there somedays and i have seen a few sG members on it.

@Chosen Do you ever play on servers? Honestly in the months ive been playing on sG servers ive never seen you on a server.

He usually plays WCS servers. I've played with him an many occations and recently. Great guy to play with!

ZE: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/9441

WCS2: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/12412

I've made an effort to play on WCS1 more *cough* when its up *cough*

Any other comments recruit?

SIR NO SIR.. Edit: vote is actually at -1/15. Vote was -7/15 before vendetta changed his vote but he said -6/15 instead of -5/15.