Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

"Remember: If balls haven't dropped, do not talk"

curious, nothing against females but as a joke i might as well say it. Does this apply to females and little girls? :D

could you add like

if balls haven't dropped, or eggs haven't spawned no mic? lol

other than that, fucking adore this rule. been trying to get something like this into the rules for a long time

Females are born with all their eggs.

curious, nothing against females but as a joke i might as well say it. Does this apply to females and little girls? :D

could you add like

if balls haven't dropped, or eggs haven't spawned no mic? lol

other than that, fucking adore this rule. been trying to get something like this into the rules for a long time

Lmfao you phail so bad, and dont you mean period? lol

hmm they should make the rule

If you squeek, don't speak. I think that would make more sense. and would enforce the annoyingness of little kids voices. you can't tell if their balls have dropped or not. as long as their voices arn't squeeky, they can speak on mic.

As long as they're not wardens :)

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Btw if somebody has a really suck for freekilling "or just messing with" some swedish 12 year olds,then join the "teh warriors jb server lol.

All their orders are GO TO THE BIG CAGE, and nothing more....

I enjoy having little kids as warden, I almost always end up with a usp and killing them, after dying two rounds in a row they join the terrorist team anyway

problem is, little kids are so easily fooled and make it so easy for the CTs to lose

little kids are only part of the problem, now we gotta work on the rest (retards with admin).

Weve kinda sorted out the problem with littles kids and yeah now work with the rest ^^^^

I am 14 (turning 15 in about 1 week) and i sound like 10 does that mean i cant go on ct? O.o

I want to know what you honestly feel in your heart is the answer to your questions prior to me answering.

I hate kids

Good, your therapy is working, however you still have to notify the community whenever you move somewhere with children.

This seemed like the appropriate response, well more the first thing that went through my head when I saw the post.

Just because a kid has a high voice, doesn't mean he should be restricted from talking. He should only be restricted if he is doing a bad job as a CT. If some kids who happen to have high voices are good at Jailbreak and know what they're doing, they should be aloud to talk.

Just because a kid has a high voice, doesn't mean he should be restricted from talking. He should only be restricted if he is doing a bad job as a CT. If some kids who happen to have high voices are good at Jailbreak and know what they're doing, they should be aloud to talk.

This. That rule is a joke and should not be enforced.... unless it is spam or the kid in question is doing something that its restrictable then be restricted not because he talked.

Agreed.